Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-09-2011, 10:07 AM

Bill
I just wrote a full page commentary, clicked the wrong button and lost the whoe thing.
Don't have time to rewrite.
Will do another time.
RB
Old 04-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Sheriff Arpaio is forming up an aerial posse.

If the Minuteman Project can muster up they may want to contact the sheriff to ascertain if there is any room of volunteers on the ground. This may not fit Jim Gilchrist's schedule and the effort may lack funding. But the opportunity is there. Lets hope the Patriot Minutemen will put on their thinking caps and make something happen. *( Can some of you Californians run this by Jim Gilchrist ) ?

Sheriff's Posse Launches Air Operation

Updated: Tuesday, 29 Mar 2011, 11:10 PM MDT
Published : Tuesday, 29 Mar 2011, 7:05 PM MDT

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff's posse members are taking to the skies to fight illegal immigration and other related crimes.

As many as 30 pilots will donate their planes and their time to patrol the southern border of Maricopa County.

If they see any illegal activity like drug smuggling, they'll radio it into deputies on the ground.

The planes fly high enough that it is hard for people on the ground to hear them. But pilots say it's easy to spot illegal activity from the air.

"I think everyone owes the country something," says Phil Laker, who has been flying with the posse since 2001. "Whatever fits the individual and this fits me. This is something I can do." Perhaps donors could send money to the Sheriff or a special safe fund.

It's the latest crime suppression operation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

"We're going to use our automatic weapons if we have to, and I'm tired of my deputies having to chase these people and I'm sure the air posse will be able to spot these guys running as they do constantly from us," says Arpaio.

The effort is called "Operation Desert Sky." It'll be going on for several weeks.
how can I volunteer for this?
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:35 AM

Default UPA Report April 10, 2011

We cannot have national sovereignty without a secure border.
http://unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/H...5/default.aspx
Old 04-10-2011, 11:27 AM

Default Thanks Ron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronbass View Post
We cannot have national sovereignty without a secure border.
http://unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/H...5/default.aspx
I hope that we East Casters can connect with our brothers and sisters on the West coast in a common union for the betterment of our country.

SOS is somewhat insular basically Californians and we hope we can be instrumental in aggrandizing it nationally.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:04 PM

Default Volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
how can I volunteer for this?
If you want to join Sheriff Joe Arpaios efforts you should contact him directly. But I think that you should be aware the he is speaking about his Maricopa County residents that he is deputizing.

http://www.mcso.org/

If you aspire to the Jim Gilquist aspitations I will refer you directly to him for current information. There are movements now to mobilize Minuteman voluntees but it is very premature and uncertain./

Your interest is most inspitational and we thank you.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-11-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I hope that we East Casters can connect with our brothers and sisters on the West coast in a common union for the betterment of our country.

SOS is somewhat insular basically Californians and we hope we can be instrumental in aggrandizing it nationally.
Bill T
The UPA is looking for a posting board where we can set up camp and use to further "back to the border" projects. The SOS board represents a border state and I will assume it has many dedicated and loyal patriots on board.
As we all know this country is running out of time. Inaction benefits our opponents.