Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-17-2011, 08:11 AM
SOS Associate

Default Illegals Confronted At Work For ID Theft

Illegals rooted out after they stole children's ID's and bought houses, cars, etc, then defaulted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 AM

This has been going on for so many years, yet the media is just recently reporting on it.

It is almost laughable how as soon as they're caught or confronted, they can't speak English, as though that's going to get anyone from asking or doing anything to them. Why do they act that way or pretend they don't understand? Because they've been protected again and again and again, because "they're only here to feed their families" and "they're such hard workers" and "they're only here for a better life."

They know they're the protected class, they're a minority, and very little is done to hold them accountable for anything.

They've saturated our state and judicial system to the point of collapse, to the point where we haven't room in our jails or prisons. This was the goal of Mexico.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 AM

AG, I want to thank you so much for that video. I am sending it to everyone I know who has even teens in the house. I am also asking then to send it to to everyone they know.
Thanks so much.