Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-25-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
No has to take my word for it. I've produced the hard evidence, and posted it for the world to see. But if people don't want to see it or believe it, it don't exist.
Not that people haven't seen through her already; I'm sure they have. That's why she hasn't seen a rush to her forum, or to her donations box.
Could you cite some posts or something? I don't recall seeing any hard evidence.

If we can collect a body of criticism based on some observations that we can all share, we can lay them at Chelene's feet and expect some kind of credible response. She is a candidate and needs to respond to the general public. Her party affliations are not an issue at this point. For example, if she does not sincerely support 1070, then we need to see some substance in her stand on the issue.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:24 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Could you cite some posts or something? I don't recall seeing any hard evidence.

If we can collect a body of criticism based on some observations that we can all share, we can lay them at Chelene's feet and expect some kind of credible response. She is a candidate and needs to respond to the general public..
Did you see any credible respons in the link I posted here? Her response was to silence the person asking the qustions.
Go ahead and try yourself...
Old 07-25-2010, 09:35 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I'd still like to hear something about Chelene on the issues. Are you saying that she doesn't really support 1070? All the other bad stuff I am hearing about her here doesn't appear to have anything to do with any kind of public issues.

It sounds like all the obvious limitations of her candidacy, which are her availability to regular folks like us, also are generating a lot of personal contempt. I can sympathize, but I'd still like to know where she is falling down on the issues, if at all.

Her position on the issues is largely irrelevant. She's a liar ... to the marrow. The one thing to which Chelene has shown unwavering loyalty has been what she considers her own best interests. Every time, no exceptions. When pushed, she chooses to serve herself. She's sacrificed friendships, nearly destroyed a successful activist entity, and enthusiastically attacked the reputations of folks who were accomplishing a lot more than her in the fight against illegal immigration (Ray and Robin and the Campo folks top that list).

She's willing to have substantial prices paid if she believes it holds for her some manner of benefit. The point being, when push comes to shove, she'll abandon her positions if she thinks such will land her recognition, votes or whatever else she needs to stay in the public eye.

Chelene's welfare, uber alles. That's the governing principle. That's what the record evidences.

However, if you're still curious as to what she's peddling as an office seeker, her stated positions are on her website.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-25-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:11 PM

Default Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Well this should be interesting:

http://nightingaleforgovernorforums.com/forum.php

Nightingale use to tell me all the time that the forum was futile, the forum is full of a bunch of people that only wanted to post but not do anything, I'm never going to have a forum on my own websites, blah, blah, blah, but now she returns to the scene of the crime.
this time, you can't even view it without registering so she can collect your email and such. the rules are pretty strict, but as most remember, they are usually cast aside anyway.,
So if you really want to get aggravated again, register up and see what happens

But on this forum, they will be talking about HER.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:58 AM

Meg Whitman wouldn't do these things. She'd just advertise on Spanish channels. Somewhere along the line, we must take a stand and leave the blah blah to the side and get serious about our goal.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Meg Whitman wouldn't do these things. She'd just advertise on Spanish channels. Somewhere along the line, we must take a stand and leave the blah blah to the side and get serious about our goal.
I agree with you but it is obvious that we do not have a candidate with enough appeal or name recognition and money to achieve victory this time around.

In addition I agree with SZ's cogent analysis and description of the only anti-illegal immigration candidate that will be on the November 2010 ballot.

The AIP is too weak after its own internal struggles. The Republican party has screwed the American people once more by allowing Meg Whitman to be their candidate and of course the Democrats are hopelessly lost.

Brace for impact. 2010 through 2011 is going to be a rough ride as reality challenges the fantasy-land created, legislated, and advanced by failed political parties promoting kooks and traitors.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post

In addition I agree with SZ's cogent analysis and description of the only anti-illegal immigration candidate that will be on the November 2010 ballot.

Who or what is "SZ"?
Old 07-26-2010, 03:40 PM

SZ used to make the most beautiful signs for all of our rallies. He would find the worst looking box and write on it. Wow, I thought they were always so cool looking and so economical. Then he must have came into some money and now they are so professional looking. He takes videos, goes into the belly of the beast and talks to illegals and their friends. He's done so much for our cause. He also came across an illegal that had hurt one of our guys and between the store owner and him, finally got him arrested. Now he should run for the office! The illegals would probably vote for him, because he's been around. Love U SZ!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
SZ used to make the most beautiful signs for all of our rallies. He would find the worst looking box and write on it. Wow, I thought they were always so cool looking and so economical. Then he must have came into some money and now they are so professional looking. He takes videos, goes into the belly of the beast and talks to illegals and their friends. He's done so much for our cause. He also came across an illegal that had hurt one of our guys and between the store owner and him, finally got him arrested. Now he should run for the office! The illegals would probably vote for him, because he's been around. Love U SZ!
"The illegals would probably vote for him, because he's been around."

Why would you support somebody that illegals would support? I don't get it.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:27 PM

I was being funny and unless you've seen how he interviews them and how he works out at our rallies, you wouldn't understand. I get angry and mouthy, but SZ always keeps his cool.