Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-29-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
That's no way to talk about her campaign workers
AG , how do you think of all the things you say?
Old 09-29-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
That would be "Mr. Beaner" to you...

Whatever happened to that flaky lady that used to run this place? Is she seriously running for governor? What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?
Hey Mr. Beaner!

I was in traffic court a couple of days ago and one of your bretheren was cited for driving without his license. He said he didn't have it with him when the cop cited him, but that he did have a valid license and he handed it to the Judge. The Judge squinted, paused and said:

"Ah, the name on the license is different from the name on the citation. Is this your license? How many names do you use?"

Do you guys share driver's licenses as well as insurance?
Old 09-30-2010, 06:37 AM

You don't have to live in East LA to have trauma in your life. My mother was an active woman also. We can surpass anything if we don't give up!
Doesn't matter what color skin you have!
I hung around in East LA as a teenager, some of their homes were stable, at that time in my life, mine was not! So what!?
Old 09-30-2010, 05:41 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Hey Mr. Beaner!

I was in traffic court a couple of days ago and one of your bretheren was cited for driving without his license. He said he didn't have it with him when the cop cited him, but that he did have a valid license and he handed it to the Judge. The Judge squinted, paused and said:

"Ah, the name on the license is different from the name on the citation. Is this your license? How many names do you use?"

Do you guys share driver's licenses as well as insurance?
Well, yes. Most drivers license pictures are not that good, and unless one looks really hard, anyone with very similar looks can use the same license. Therefore, me and my five brothers can get away with one license and insurance policy. While I am legal, three of my brothers are anchor babies and two were born in Mexico. FYI, we all work hard and do not accept any assistance from anyone.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Well, yes. Most drivers license pictures are not that good, and unless one looks really hard, anyone with very similar looks can use the same license. Therefore, me and my five brothers can get away with one license and insurance policy. While I am legal, three of my brothers are anchor babies and two were born in Mexico. FYI, we all work hard and do not accept any assistance from anyone.
Not sure what you mean here. You being legal in what manner? A legal immigrant? A green card holder? Visitor visa? And the two born in mehico? Are they legal, visitors, or green card holders?
Old 09-30-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.

You and your family should be gassed. You are vermin.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:25 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Not sure what you mean here. You being legal in what manner? A legal immigrant? A green card holder? Visitor visa? And the two born in mehico? Are they legal, visitors, or green card holders?
Citizen. Both parents were legal citizens. The two beaners that were born in Mexico have green cards.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Citizen. Both parents were legal citizens. The two beaners that were born in Mexico have green cards.
That's really not an appropriate term, but I assume it's sarcasm. So tell us where your loyalties are, and their's also

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-30-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.
Wow, such anger. I don't know where to begin. As for limited IQ, we all have college degrees, and three of us have advanced degrees.

So far, we haven't "run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property" (where did you learn to speak English, or is this some form of a Redneck language?).

Quote:
You and your family should be gassed. You are vermin.
Adolph, is that you? I'm glad I own firearms. I guess that time I spent in the military will come in handy after all. Did I mention one of my brothers works in law enforcement? Ironically, his current job is to pursue hate crimes.

Ayatollahgondola, my brother might be contacting you for Don's IP address.
He doesn't take kindly to being gassed.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
That's really not an appropriate term, but I assume it's sarcasm. So tell us where your loyalties are, and there's also
We all agree, Mexico is a shithole and refuse to travel there.