Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-16-2010, 04:28 AM

I am so tired of race ruling every conversation. Illegal immigration has now changed to RACE. Seems to me we are losing the Illegal immigration because everyone connects it to race. There was a time when I will say the Black populaton was at the bottom or the end of every line of everything. Now they are (in the minds of some) still at those line ends but every Illegal of any color or origin wants to advance to the head of the line. I wonder how anyone believes we can still be the country we once were if we are all always fighting about race.
Black people cannot for get where they were say in 1920 and others want them to be there again. I must say I am against Illegal immigration by anyone and I do not place one race over nor below any other.

The Tea Party is beginning to appear to be more racist than I thought at first. I know a lot of you Tea Party people and I do not think of you as racists but you will have to distance your selves from those who have infiltrated you the same as the skin heads tried to do with the old SOS, we rejected them, all of us did.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am so tired of race ruling every conversation. Illegal immigration has now changed to RACE. Seems to me we are losing the Illegal immigration because everyone connects it to race. There was a time when I will say the Black populaton was at the bottom or the end of every line of everything. Now they are (in the minds of some) still at those line ends but every Illegal of any color or origin wants to advance to the head of the line. I wonder how anyone believes we can still be the country we once were if we are all always fighting about race.
Black people cannot for get where they were say in 1920 and others want them to be there again. I must say I am against Illegal immigration by anyone and I do not place one race over nor below any other.

The Tea Party is beginning to appear to be more racist than I thought at first. I know a lot of you Tea Party people and I do not think of you as racists but you will have to distance your selves from those who have infiltrated you the same as the skin heads tried to do with the old SOS, we rejected them, all of us did.
Race rules conversations because a race war of ultimate extermination has been waged against white people for more than half a century. The teaching of anti-white hatred in public schools is an integral part of this ongoing war. The blacks and browns understand that this is a race war. They openly say it. The only people who deny it, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, are brow beaten, whites who are more afraid of being called "racists" than they are of being exterminated.

White children in minority controlled public schools are subject daily to racially motivated hate speech and physical violence. A white mother and business owner was interviewed and related that her decision to leave California was based, in part, on the fact that Mexicans at her daughter's public high school would not allow her white daughter to use the rest rooms. The girl had to come home during the school day to use the bathroom at home. I know people who personally experienced this kind of treatment from "minorities" in forcibly integrated public schools in the 1960's. That's why whites withdrew their children from rcially integrated schools in the South and why whites fled racially integrated inner cities in that era. It was because they didn't want their children to be beaten, attacked, denigrated and denied something as basic as access to school restrooms. Given the number of Mexicans I see urinating in public I understand why using rest rooms is not a big deal for them, but fore most whites using indoor plumbing is the norm. This is the tip of the ice berg.

Where is the outcry concerning brown and black racially motivated violence against white children? There is none. Whites are second class citizens and their children deserve to be hated, dispossessed and ultimately killed. Anyone who speaks up for white children will be denounced as a "racist." Black and Hispanic murderers can be defended, but their white victims are slienced by the gag rule that denounces any white affimation of equality as "racism." You cannot criticize non-white criminals and you can't defend white crime victims.

If non-white exterminationists will stand idley by while blacks and browns brutalize innocent white children, what the Hell do you think they have planned for you?
Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Race rules conversations because a race war of ultimate extermination has been waged against white people for more than half a century. The teaching of anti-white hatred in public schools is an integral part of this ongoing war. The blacks and browns understand that this is a race war. They openly say it. The only people who deny it, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, are brow beaten, whites who are more afraid of being called "racists" than they are of being exterminated.

White children in minority controlled public schools are subject daily to racially motivated hate speech and physical violence. A white mother and business owner was interviewed and related that her decision to leave California was based, in part, on the fact that Mexicans at her daughter's public high school would not allow her white daughter to use the rest rooms. The girl had to come home during the school day to use the bathroom at home. I know people who personally experienced this kind of treatment from "minorities" in forcibly integrated public schools in the 1960's. That's why whites withdrew their children from rcially integrated schools in the South and why whites fled racially integrated inner cities in that era. It was because they didn't want their children to be beaten, attacked, denigrated and denied something as basic as access to school restrooms. Given the number of Mexicans I see urinating in public I understand why using rest rooms is not a big deal for them, but fore most whites using indoor plumbing is the norm. This is the tip of the ice berg.

Where is the outcry concerning brown and black racially motivated violence against white children? There is none. Whites are second class citizens and their children deserve to be hated, dispossessed and ultimately killed. Anyone who speaks up for white children will be denounced as a "racist." Black and Hispanic murderers can be defended, but their white victims are slienced by the gag rule that denounces any white affimation of equality as "racism." You cannot criticize non-white criminals and you can't defend white crime victims.

If non-white exterminationists will stand idley by while blacks and browns brutalize innocent white children, what the Hell do you think they have planned for you?
Don, I think you are clearly Mr Wise's antitheseis. The way I see it is that there's people like him on one side, and you on the other side. Then there are a big majority that don't subscribe to either one of you. Both Wise's and your agendas are encouraging more polarization as opposed to ending the problem. Both of you have facts and evidence that support your agenda, and some are not in dispute. Where I believe you are failing is your response. the vast majority of people do not want a racially pointed war. You are not going to win over the minds of people to your side by trying to convince them that the only way to protect themselves is to pack up by virtue of their race and prepare for the inevitable epic battle. Even were it true, people will not see it because they don't want something like that come to pass. Packing up by race is a primal urge, and if the mindset that you subscribe to about mexicans and blacks being so acclimated towards that, why would whites be any better than them if they succumbed to it? That's a rhetorical question by the way
Mr Wise's propaganda should be addressed in a rational manner that the people who attended his event would be at least receptive to. It is my sincere belief that you would be booed off the stage within minutes using your strategy
Old 04-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
They say that whites are afraid to talk about race.

Remember-- what Holder said-- *whites lacked the C word*, now that's INSULTING...!?

But, stepping between the landmines, it needs to be done.

No-- Holder IS a bully, and enjoys playing the race card--- the race card *shuts up* the white person whom has been trained to be intimidated by it...!!

What is the difference between the real Movimiento Estudial Chicano de Aztlan and the hypothetical Skinhead Student Movement for an Aryan American Homeland?

Absolutely nothing. Yet the first is encouraged by "educators" and various goverment employees and explained away as "cultural pride", while the second would be universally condemned as being racist - but a white skinhead race "club" in university couldn't be any more racist than the race obsessed university "club" MECHA.

100% CORRECT AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT TOO!!

During the Chicano walkouts in 1968, the 50% graduation rate of Latinos in the schools targeted by walkouts was blamed on the white school board. Forty years later, with those of the Chicano walk out mentality largely dictating the curriculum, the graduation rate for Latinos in those same schools is roughly the the same - about 50%.

So, over the last year or so the spin has been that, in spite of all the dollars thrown at education, white middle class Americans are unwilling to spend money to educate minorities.

Lately, the spin has turned to the half truth that "immigrant" parents don't realize they can confront the education system concerning their children's education.

It's total bullshit. It's obvious who the real racists are, and they need to be brought to task for their racism.
Where IS our courage...??

Last edited by Star; 04-16-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:45 PM

The idea that one race is targeting another is a classic racist mythology. Blacks have believed it and whites have believed it. Hispanics are too busy warding off the problem of immigration to foment some fairytale about being targeted for racial extermination. And, they are too busy breeding like insects to worry about it. It would be an empty accusation.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:35 PM

This is for Don and Star!
No matter how you feel and how much you think you are right, you must realize the US (and many other countries) have always been ruled by the white race. That has changed a great deal in the last 50 years and I think it is a good thing. No one should have to fear another race. I have no idea and no knowledge about any white children suffering the things that Don always reports about so I will just pass on that. I wonder if you two ever reread your posts, if you do you should be ashamed of your selves.

I thought this forum was an Illegal Immigration forum, guess I am wrong again. I am glad I can log out and go out in my garden and look at something beautiful.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Star

Quote:
No matter how you feel and how much you think you are right, you must realize the US (and many other countries) have always been ruled by the white race. That has changed a great deal in the last 50 years and I think it is a good thing. No one should have to fear another race. I have no idea and no knowledge about any white children suffering the things that Don always reports about so I will just pass on that. I wonder if you two ever reread your posts, if you do you should be ashamed of your selves.

I thought this forum was an Illegal Immigration forum, guess I am wrong again. I am glad I can log out and go out in my garden and look at something beautiful.
Why R U responding to me---??
I was giving my thumbs up to Ilbegone and explaining WHY I ABSOLUTELY AGREE W/HIS ANALYSIS. I suggest you READ more carefully!!

This can't be denied... try it and you'll be a fool... SHAME ON YOU...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone
What is the difference between the real
Movimiento Estudial Chicano de Aztlan and the hypothetical Skinhead Student Movement for an Aryan American Homeland?
Absolutely nothing. Yet the first is encouraged by "educators" and various government employees and explained away as "cultural pride", while the second would be universally condemned as being racist - but a white skinhead race "club" in a university couldn't/IS NOT any more racist than the race obsessed university "club" MECHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone
They say that whites are afraid to talk about race.

Remember-- what Holder said-- *whites lacked the C word*, now that's INSULTING...!?

But, stepping between the landmines, it needs to be done.

No-- Holder IS a bully, and enjoys playing the race card--- the race card *shuts up* the white person whom has been trained to be intimidated by it...!!

What is the difference between the real Movimiento Estudial Chicano de Aztlan and the hypothetical Skinhead Student Movement for an Aryan American Homeland?

Absolutely nothing. Yet the first is encouraged by "educators" and various goverment employees and explained away as "cultural pride", while the second would be universally condemned as being racist - but a white skinhead race "club" in university couldn't be any more racist than the race obsessed university "club" MECHA.

100% CORRECT AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT TOO!!

During the Chicano walkouts in 1968, the 50% graduation rate of Latinos in the schools targeted by walkouts was blamed on the white school board. Forty years later, with those of the Chicano walk out mentality largely dictating the curriculum, the graduation rate for Latinos in those same schools is roughly the the same - about 50%.

So, over the last year or so the spin has been that, in spite of all the dollars thrown at education, white middle class Americans are unwilling to spend money to educate minorities.

Lately, the spin has turned to the half truth that "immigrant" parents don't realize they can confront the education system concerning their children's education.

It's total bullshit. It's obvious who the real racists are, and they need to be brought to task for their racism.

Where IS our courage...??

Last edited by Star; 04-16-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:07 PM

Talking

Quote:

Yes, you are wrong. If you don't know about the savage attacks on white children, you must be the only one in the US.

Tim Bueller was a high school student in Ventura County who was threatened in 2004 0r 2005 with violence by Mexican "students" because of editorials he wrote in his school paper. The SWAT team was dispatched to his school to provide security. Bueller spoke of this on talk radio and at numerous anti-immigration rallies and events that I attended.

In 2005, a high school student named Josh (I foreget his last name) in Jurupa High School was threatened with violence by Mexicans because he wanted to organize a pro-American ralley off school premises during the lunch hour when students are free to come and go. Josh was suspended by the school administration who ordered him not to hold such a ralley. Of course, the pro-Mexican, boot licking school administration has no logal right to punish a student for off campus activities on his or her own time, but this minor point does not apply to white children. Ultimately a lawsuit was filed on his behalf and the school administraion rescinded his suspension. Josh reported that violence and intimidation against white kids by the on campus chapter of Mecha occurred almost daily at his school and that the administration was terrified of doing anything because of political backlash from the Hispanics. This incident was widely reported on talk radio and in the press and there was a rally held in support of him that I read about on line. I think Jim Gilchrist made a showing, at least that was what I read.

Also in 2005 the Mexi-scum were very active in other public schools with their racial supremacist organizations and were openly flying Mexcian flags. In Orange County public schools, white children, by contrast, were ordered not to display American flags on campus because it would "provoke" the Mexicans. (If a bunch of Japs had complained about American flags in public schools in 1941, they would have been lynched. How far we have sunk.) These events were widely reported in newspapers and on talk radio.

The story of the white high school girl who was denied access to high school restrooms by Mexicans was reported by a woman who was her mother on an internet video to which I previously provided a link on this site.

Terry Anderson is a black anti-immigration activist whose sunday night talk radio show is broacast locally on 870 am KRLA, and is syndicated around the country. Anderson has talked for years about attacks by Mexican youth gangs against black Americans in the schools and the fact that the school administtrations routinely lie about the extent and frequencey of black vs. brown racial gang wars in the high schools. Anderson says he receives a continual stream of emails from black parents about Mexican violence against their children. [The same blacks who voted 90% for Obama who supports bringing in more Mexicans and giving them amnesty!] These events were widely reported in the main stream media and discussed on talk radio. Larry Elder's talk radio show on 790 KABC discussed a specific incident of black vs. brown race riots on a high school campus and interviewed one black student who said: "We should stop fighting each other and unite against the white man."

Isn't that cute?

School administrations look the other way concerning Mexican violence beucase of the power of the HIspanic voting block, powerful Hispanic politicians, and powerful Hispanic supremacist organizations such as La Raza, Mecha, etc. IF school administrations defend white or even black students who are victims of Mexican savagry, the Hispanic political machine swings into action and squashes any meaningful effort to control these Mexican thugs. This is an integral part of the Mexican invasion and conquest of what's left of the United States.

The blacks have the NAACP, Al Sharton and the "Rev." Jesse Jackson. The Mexicans have La Raza, Mecha and the Hispanic political machine. Who speaks for white children? NO ONE! Violence against white children by HIspanics is considered to be a form of "social justice". If American soldiers of any age were sent to Iraq without any means of defending themselves the scandal would rock the nation to its foundation and the people responsible would be fired or court martialed. Sending American children into public schools with no protection against violent savages, however, is considered to be perfectly OK.

The foregoing are just a few incidents that have been widely reported over the last five years. I have friends who work in the LAUSD who have told me stories that are consistent with those reported, but I have not relied on these privately related anecdotes in writing this post. I will only say that what is reported in the media appears to be the tip of the ice berg of officially sanctioned Mexican violence against American children in the public schools.

I have talked to some of the kids who have experienced these savages first hand and if you think I'm a racist, you haven't seen anything. One day, this new generation of white kids who have been physically and psychologically tortured by this stuff is going to explode. They've had to sit silently while the multi-culturalist dominated schools openly preach hatred of white people while Mexicans just sit there and smirk and snicker and then, after class is dismissed, stalk and trap them in the bathroom, knock them on the floor, and hold them down and urinate on them. A charming aspect of "Hispanic culture." There is an undeclaraed race war going on and sooner or later it will burst into flames. Too bad. It could have been prevented.

Last edited by Don; 04-16-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:41 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
There is an undeclaraed race war going on and sooner or later it will burst into flames. Too bad. It could have been prevented.
How would you get involved in preventing it?
Old 04-17-2010, 08:01 AM
"SZinWestLA"

The best way to confront problems in any institution of higher learning is to not stoop to the level of people doing the damage. Always assume a higher tone and stick to the subject which presumes to be addressed. Universities function by being places of intellectual discipline and insisting on it is always the best way to confront things like we see in the above article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
You're full of $HIT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Ditto!

Ah, good. A university caliber debate.