Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Religion

Religion Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in regards to religion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-03-2015, 02:51 PM

Default India leaders seek curbs on Muslim population growth

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/48791480.cms

Quote:
Togadia, Sakshi seek curbs on Muslims over population growth

Sep 3, 2015, 07.42 PM IST

NEW DELHI: Two senior Hindutva leaders have sought curbs on Muslims in view of the increasing population of the community as revealed in the recent census report.

While VHP working president Pravin Togadia has gone to the extent of demanding punitive measures against Muslims having more than two children for engaging in "population Jihad", BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj said the community should be stripped of its minority status as it no longer deserved it due to its growing share in the population.

Maharaj, who has sparked controversies in the past with his hardline Hindutva views, said Muslims were a majority in many districts and there number had risen to such a extent that there was no reason to accord them minority status.

"They are no longer a minority. They say they are over a quarter of the population. In Kashmir, they are more than 90 per cent. There are many districts where they are 70, 80, 90 per cent, so what is minority about them," he said.

His comments came in the wake of the latest census figures which showed that Muslims' share in the population had grown, while that of Hindus had fallen, inviting extreme comments from a number of right wing leaders.

Alleging that "extinction" of Hindus could happen due to the "population jihad" of Muslims, Togadia has said having more than two children should be declared a criminal offence.

"Rather than subsidising each birth of a Muslim kid, it is must that after two children, there has to be the strictest curb. Perhaps a punishable criminal offence and stopping rations, jobs, educational facilities will streamline the population facilitation towards better development," he said in an article in RSS mouthpiece 'Organiser'.

"A serious extinction seems to be on the anvil. And it is of Hindus. There is method in the systematic growth of Muslims... Now, if we do not stand up against the 'Population Jihad', Bharat will soon be an Islamic state. It is also must to strictly implement two children norm irrespective of the political pressures ... The latest Census figures are a wake-up call," he had said.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:57 PM

This is in India.

What is specifically happening in the United States and what are your suggestions?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:54 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is in India.

What is specifically happening in the United States and what are your suggestions?
This is in the religious section, so not out of step. I think his point is relevant to immigration changing the electorate and the religious majority in a country. Remember Fiji?
Old 09-10-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
This is in the religious section, so not out of step. I think his point is relevant to immigration changing the electorate and the religious majority in a country. Remember Fiji?
I don't remember anything about Fiji concerning religious clash.

We have more than a little trouble right here in the United States with the true believer secular religion of progressivism.

This involves non immigrant American citizens attempting to destroy our Judeo - Christian heritage as well as our largely northern European derived culture through the schools, the courts, and the media.

It's quite a danger to who and what we are as a nation, and, quite frankly, a battle I believe we're losing.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 09-10-2015, 05:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I don't remember anything about Fiji concerning religious clash.

We have more than a little trouble right here in the United States with the true believer secular religion of progressivism.

This involves non immigrant American citizens attempting to destroy our Judeo - Christian heritage as well as our largely northern European derived culture through the schools, the courts, and the media.

It's quite a danger to who and what we are as a nation, and, quite frankly, a battle I believe we're losing.
Fiji was indigenour islander ruled until Indians began colonizing, ultimately installing a nearly all Indian government. the native fijians saw the basic religions being overly influenced by hinduism and sihkism. It's been a clusterfook from then on. Coups, elections, coup's,,,elections
Old 09-11-2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Fiji was indigenour islander ruled until Indians began colonizing, ultimately installing a nearly all Indian government. the native fijians saw the basic religions being overly influenced by hinduism and sihkism. It's been a clusterfook from then on. Coups, elections, coup's,,,elections
Well and fine, but here again is my point:

Quote:

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:11 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Well and fine, but here again is my point:
sides in disputes over religions often trade victors, sometimes for centuries. At present, many Americans are practicing christians, in denial. They don't believe they are in danger of losing anything yet. I'm not sure we can show them they are. I think they'll need to experience it first, and then they might understand that religious foundations are not always something you can claim neutrality on