Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Religion

Religion Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in regards to religion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-31-2012, 07:54 AM
SOS Associate

Default 700 Club Presses Amnesty On TV Show

Woke up early this a.m. because the dogs were barking at something, and then couldn't get back to sleep. while thumbing through the available TV channels at that hour, I happened upon the 700 club show, a religious program, as the speaker was calling on congress and Americans to legalize the 12 million illegals because...they were hurting
I'm hurting too. I'm hurt because there are so many illegals and their now anchor babies are gobbling up services that we can't pay for, and that are now being cut drastically for everyone. I'm hurting because the fall-back opportunities have been gobbled up by newcomers and others who are hiring the illegals under the table and undercutting the necessary wage to support my family. I'm hurting because the jails are full of illegal aliens and they have to cut back on incarcerating felons and others because we don't have the means to support the prisons and jails. I'm hurt because my congresswench listens more intently to the plight of illegal aliens and their "latino vote" than she does me or many of us legal voters.
The 700 club is as short sighted as the rest of the open borders bunch. They should stick to administering the faith, and stay the hell out of politics!!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:12 AM

The 700 Club?

A bunch of nutcase evangelicals who think that the Jews are God's Chosen People. I speak from experience. I had extended family who were into that junk. They are all dead now....thankfully.

Lots of compassion for invading aliens. None for Americans.

Absolute fools, all.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:15 PM

Perhaps those religious leaders need to remember the 10 Commandments, two of which illegal aliens are breaking.

#8 - Thou shalt not steal

#10 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:28 PM

Had an interesting discussion with an old friend of mine, I respect him a lot.
We were talking about the Mexican illegal aliens.
He goes to a "mega" church in a suburb of Chicago. That church has a Spanish language division, and they are trying to integrate the Mexicans with the White Americans and the Black Americans. I guess it is all a bit uneasy, and in General when the Minister speaks about an amnesty like subject it is not met with real enthusiasm.
My friend is with me on most of my point of view.

It's interesting how the protestant mega churches and the Catholic church in America are all starting to get on the amnesty band wagon.

I raised the point to my friend how the Catholic church in California is very active in trying to legalize the illegals to get more parishioners and their money in the collection plate.

It saddens me when I see churches get involved in politics.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:36 AM

We seem to get the shaft from everyone that has a reason to exploit the invasion. And those that do it rely on using your emotions, guilt or you're not going to go to heaven.

I'm sure glad none of that crap works on me!!!!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Happy to say my church teaches the Word only.