Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Very Nice Work Here. Watch It.

These TEA Party folks from NC put some nice storytelling footage together here. Apparently, they just released it a couple days ago. I know good video work when I see it b/c it always looks entirely different than the stuff I create.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zcG2qsGzdM
Old 08-17-2011, 04:05 PM
SOS Associate

Your stuff is just fine
Old 08-18-2011, 03:46 AM

Default Hmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm not too enthusiastic about the video ! Because it's skewed.

Yes, there is plenty of truth and it is surely sad that the full story /hasn't been told. Of course there is plenty wrong with ICE, CBP, Homeland Security. But there have been some developments. I know because I follow it closely and I am involved.

* A year ago Sheriff Paul Babeu was soliciting donations to buy 200 rifles. He was out-manned and gunned. Several months ago his County and the Arizona legislature approved $1 million for Paul.

* 2 or 3 months ago local law enforcement, Sheriffs and CBP completed operations on White Bell Mountain. Over 700 illegals apprehended, $4 million in product confiscated and 17 guns !

* CBP has now awarded a $24 million contract recently to Kellogg Brown Root to repair and maintain border fences and roads.

* Our Congress recently approved $2 million to hire additional persons to clean off the mountain top lookout posts and hire more local indigenous native American Shadow Wolf trackers.

* CIA, DOD, DEA sent 25 undercover agents into Mexico who are operating there now.

* In the past month 3 three major heavy hits have been made on high up drug cartel bosses who have been taken into custody.

* CBP just announced that they are hiring 1,000 more border patrol agents. If you want a job it is now open for application. These are new hires, not replacements due to attrition.

* The State of Arizona now has three *( 3 ) websites for contributions. 1 to fight the law suits. 1 to build new fence. 1 to clean up trash.

* DOD extended the National Guard presence on the border another 3 months at cost of $38 million.

Sad to say the proposals to field 200 hard core veterans to the mountain tops and 2,000 volunteers to the border haven't gendered and visible response - yet !