Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-11-2012, 07:10 PM

Default Funding Pulled for Tuscon Ethnic Studies Courses

Well the court upheld the withholding of funds for the racially segregated Mexican American ethnic studies courses in Tuscon AZ. The usual suspects are ranting and raving about "racism" blah, blah blah and demanding their "1st Amendment right" to a racially segregated classes. Isn't it interesting how it's now the non-white minorities who are demanding racially segregated classes, subject matter and curricula?

We are told that the problem is that minorities are only amenable to things that are "culturally relevant" to them and that Western civilization is not. I have heard the theory of "cultural relevance" offered by minority apologists for poor academic performance and the achievement gap. Minorities do poorly because "white culture" is not "relevant" to them. How interesting. Geometry was invented by ancient Greeks 3,000 years ago and algebra by Hindu's in the Indian subcontinent around the same time. What do whites have that is culturally in common with ancient Greeks and Hindu's from 2,500 BC? Well nothing at all. White kids learned algebra and geometry for centuries and we did our homework as we were told...or we got our a** es kicked.

The "cultural relevance" excuse is simply a theory of racial inferiority. Nothing more. Is there not a measure of irony that the theories of non-white racial inferiority are being promulgated by non-white races themselves? Is there not a measure of irony that the same minorities who tirelessly condemn racial "separatism" and "segregation" are now demanding racially segregated educations?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqP_story.html

Last edited by Don; 01-11-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:08 AM

Obsession with race is essentially racism, whether it is presented in the publicly funded classroom or presented in an argument against racist curriculum in education.

Speaking in blanket terms concerning "minorities" is not unlike Malcom X speaking in blanket terms about "whites".

What is the motivation in either case? To right wrongs or to be racially separate and "superior" rather than equal and just?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:14 PM

Thanks for posting this. I'm have major computer problems and I'm unable to do even simple tasks like cut and paste.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they removed the Chicano Studies/Mexican Studies in California. Yes, our tax dollars still pay for the indoctrination.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Thanks for posting this. I'm have major computer problems and I'm unable to do even simple tasks like cut and paste.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if they removed the Chicano Studies/Mexican Studies in California. Yes, our tax dollars still pay for the indoctrination.
I believe the AZ victory is an important milestone. It does show that people are waking up and have the guts to fight on this issue. This fight should have been made 40 years ago, but better late than never.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:24 AM

Default Opinion

I was involved in this matter of private schools, academics and teachers in public schools promoting the Hispanic, Chicano, reconquista "studies", for many years, along with some "network Partners". We researched it in great depth and found just how embedded and widespread it really was and it was "gigantic".

We found the private schools - which I compared to the Madrassas, school books containing revolution and anarchy pages and learned about the secret volumes handed out clandestinely by the Mexican government to families with the proviso that they were extremely confidential and should remain secret. I was asked to obtain a set of the two volumes and eventually succeeded in locating an owner who agreed to send them to me but chickened out at the last moment.

The Chicano, MEChA, students and professors were hair raising. Some have now gone on to graduate and occupy positions in government where they are wreaking havoc.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:14 AM

What is being done in Arizona is righting a wrong - the wrong of using public funds to teach brown kids to be race obsessed. It's been going on for a long time, and quite a number of "instructors" do foam at the mouth. It should have never been allowed to happen, but it did.

I took a break from all internet activity for a while, it seemed that everything to do with illegal immigration on the internet has to do with race. Evil "Hispanics" and "evil" whites, all glaring generalities from both sides. No thought process at all.

Latino activists and white supremacists swim in the same cesspool, the only differences being the color of their skins and that they work opposite corners of the same street.

The Latino activist puts out the bald faced lie (knowing the truth) that everyone "Latino" is the same, right down to political belief. The white supremacist, whether out of malice or willful ignorance trumpets the same garbage.

Both engage in blanket victimization claims. One that everything the "white man" has done in the Americas has involved premeditated genocide, the other that "Mexicans" in the United States spend all their time raping little kids and killing innocent bystanders.

I have long thought that the Latino activist couldn't exist without the white supremacist, I am now beginning to entertain the conclusion that the opposite is true as well.

Dropping "ethnic studies" in Arizona is the right thing to do, shbould be done in California. But, that's not all that should be dropped.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.