Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-19-2010, 04:07 AM

Default unlicensed contractor sting

Twelve arrested in Blue Jay unlicensed contractor sting

By Melissa Pinion-Whitt
09/17/2010

Authorities arrested a dozen men Wednesday during an undercover sting targeting unlicensed contractors in Blue Jay.

The Contractors State License Board worked with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department to solicit bids for painting, concrete and roofing at a Blue Jay residence.

Contractors who bid more than $500 for labor and materials received a notice to appear in court because such jobs are required to be handled by licensed contractors under state law.

The people arrested were Fernando Anival Ayala, 26, of Rialto, Julio Manciula Vasques, 48, of Lamont, Greg Alvin Lane, 52, of Crestline, Mark Anthony Hansenbener, 40, of Riverside, Olav Alexander Flores, 37, of Cedar Glen, Matthew Allen Wegner, 51, of Lake Arrowhead, Adolfo Garcia-Ornelas, 54, of Lake Arrowhead, Miguel Gonzalez Campa, 51, of Cedar Glen, Brad Jonathan Palenchar, 31, of Running Springs, Christopher Lee Henning, 38, of Lake Arrowhead; and Juan Martinez Huerta, 28, and Daniel Acosta-Carrillo, 30, both of Big Bear Lake.

Contractors' licenses may be verified by checking www.cslb.gov or by calling 800-321-CSLB.

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_16097945?IAD...-www.sbsun.com

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Twelve arrested in Blue Jay unlicensed contractor sting

By Melissa Pinion-Whitt
09/17/2010

Authorities arrested a dozen men Wednesday during an undercover sting targeting unlicensed contractors in Blue Jay.

The Contractors State License Board worked with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department to solicit bids for painting, concrete and roofing at a Blue Jay residence.

Contractors who bid more than $500 for labor and materials received a notice to appear in court because such jobs are required to be handled by licensed contractors under state law.

The people arrested were Fernando Anival Ayala, 26, of Rialto, Julio Manciula Vasques, 48, of Lamont, Greg Alvin Lane, 52, of Crestline, Mark Anthony Hansenbener, 40, of Riverside, Olav Alexander Flores, 37, of Cedar Glen, Matthew Allen Wegner, 51, of Lake Arrowhead, Adolfo Garcia-Ornelas, 54, of Lake Arrowhead, Miguel Gonzalez Campa, 51, of Cedar Glen, Brad Jonathan Palenchar, 31, of Running Springs, Christopher Lee Henning, 38, of Lake Arrowhead; and Juan Martinez Huerta, 28, and Daniel Acosta-Carrillo, 30, both of Big Bear Lake.

Contractors' licenses may be verified by checking www.cslb.gov or by calling 800-321-CSLB.

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_16097945?IAD...-www.sbsun.com
That was like half my family. I wondered why our mountain cabin seemed so empty. I don't know why peoples live on the flat land when it is so nice and cheap in the mountains. We practically own Big Bear.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
That was like half my family. I wondered why our mountain cabin seemed so empty. I don't know why peoples live on the flat land when it is so nice and cheap in the mountains. We practically own Big Bear.
A heckler!

It's been a long time.

Seriously, do you just want to try to throw a few rocks to get a reaction you may or may not get, or do you want to talk?

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 09-29-2010, 11:14 AM
I Love Refried

Quote:
A heckler!

It's been a long time.

Seriously, do you just want to try to throw a few rocks to get a reaction you may or may not get, or do you want to talk?
I am no heckler, but I do own many fine Heckler and Koch firearms.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
I am no heckler, but I do own many fine Heckler and Koch firearms.
And from East LA, no less. Ever get around to the bacon wrapped hot dogs downtown? Now those are weapons of mass involuntary defecation. Might as well dump the semi autos with filed off serial numbers and buy a hot dog cart to vend without a license - the body count will be a lot higher and you won't go to jail or be hassled by the ATF.

All of that around there were boycotting Villaraigosa with sales tax proceeds long before he came up with the hair brained idea of boycotting Arizona, and you too can be getting even with "the man" with a lot less personal exposure.

And Villaraigosa might have to politic for the very unpopular idea of raising DWP's very low rates just to get ahead of their "civil disobedience" (and yours too if you get a cart) concerning taxes - cash sales and two sets of books in the "vibrant community" somehow beats common sense concerning the cost of "green power" and deferred maintenance when it comes to milking the only cash cow left for the grand city of Los Angeles.

Nothing like beating the hell out of your own nuts with a hammer when you can't blame gabachos for your self inflicted problems anymore.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-29-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 PM
SOS Associate

:d :d
Old 09-30-2010, 03:56 AM
Archer

Quote:
And from East LA, no less. Ever get around to the bacon wrapped hot dogs downtown? Now those are weapons of mass involuntary defecation. Might as well dump the semi autos with filed off serial numbers and buy a hot dog cart to vend without a license - the body count will be a lot higher and you won't go to jail or be hassled by the ATF.

All of that around there were boycotting Villaraigosa with sales tax proceeds long before he came up with the hair brained idea of boycotting Arizona, and you too can be getting even with "the man" with a lot less personal exposure.

And Villaraigosa might have to politic for the very unpopular idea of raising DWP's very low rates just to get ahead of their "civil disobedience" (and yours too if you get a cart) concerning taxes - cash sales and two sets of books in the "vibrant community" somehow beats common sense concerning the cost of "green power" and deferred maintenance when it comes to milking the only cash cow left for the grand city of Los Angeles.

Nothing like beating the hell out of your own nuts with a hammer when you can't blame gabachos for your self inflicted problems anymore.
Ha ha ha ha, that made my morning, thanks for the laugh!
Old 09-30-2010, 05:52 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:

I am from East LA, but no longer live there, nor have I for a long, long time. I own a small vineyard and winery near Paso Robles. I employ many of "my people" to maintain the vineyard, as well as a hunting operation (love that wild boar and venison). Quite frankly, I know almost nothing about LA politics. FYI, I also own a ranch in Arizona and love spending time there.

I guess I spend too much time hunting and sampling my wines to even begin to comprehend what the heck you are ranting about. Perhaps if you had taken the time to get a proper education you would not be so angry about your plight in life, and the fact that you have to compete with illegal aliens for a minimum wage job.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:53 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Ha ha ha ha, that made my morning, thanks for the laugh!
I expected better from you.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:54 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
:d :d
And I really expected better from you and all the hard work you have done in Sacramento with your sign trailer.