Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in relation to courts, law, and justice

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-23-2018, 05:21 AM

Default Kavanaugh hearings

Being a survivor of the Democrat Party’s political weaponization of gender, I believe that the behavior of the female Senators in the Kavanaugh hearing underscores the ironic observation that if not for the fact that women have vaginas there would be a bounty on them.

What Senator Feinstein did was dirty, underhanded, viscious and moraly bankrupt.

As for Senator Hirono's statement that "men need to shut up and step up" concerning her war on men in general and Kavanaugh in particular, she has it exactly backwards. Hirono needs to zip it, fetch the nearest man a beer, fix him a sandwhich, turn on the football game and give him a blow job.

The world would be a better place.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-23-2018 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:54 AM

When I wrote the above it was intended to be deliberatly insulting and provoking, and here is why:

I am a white heterosexual male who is tired of the politically generated stereotype that I am an unrelenting, intolerant oppressor of everyone who is not. I am fed up with all such divisive, hypocritical and idiotic nonsense in general and in particular, “they” can take that “rape culture” blather and shove it up their collective asses. Fuck them, and not in the fun way.

There are those who describe the Kavanaugh hearing as a circus, but, as one pundit noted, "that would be insulting to clowns and jugglers". I will add the Democrat faction is to orderly and just procedure what "Pogo the Clown" John Wayne Gacy was to his house guests. Senator Feinstein certainly has some things in her past that, if equally applied to herself in the manner it was applied to Kavanaugh, would ruin her life and career. Hirono is a politically calculating, man hating bitch with an agenda. Senators Coons and Blumenthal might as well get it over with and have the sex change operation, just like wikileaks prison bitch Bradley “Chelsea” Manning did – all three are about equally beneficial to the country. And Senator “Sparticus”, what an unmitigated asshole pretending to participate in a just, representative republic. Not a one of these dickheads would mind having a fascist in charge, so long as they get to pick the fascist in chief.

And what to make of Christine Blasey Ford, who somewhat resembles Garth on Wayne’s world? On one hand, the woman was certainly used like a cheap vending machine comdom from a gas station restroom for a daytime paid sex act in the nation's parking lot by Senator Feinstein and her Congressional posse. On the other, the woman is a well published clinical psychology professor who either has a great insight into manipulating other people or is a total nut job basket case, and in either case is a true believer in the far left.

In any case, Senators Feinstein, Hirono and the rest of the hit squad has gone far beyond making the hearing into a butcher shop lampoon of statesmanship: they have turned responsible, contemplative debate into scorched earth political genocide, they have become to political process what the SS and Gestapo were to Auschwich.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-29-2018 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:47 PM
SOS Associate

Default missed this one

sorry bud, but I missed your post back then. quite humorous though
Old 05-14-2020, 02:36 PM

Glad you enjoyed it, I was pissed when I wrote the above.

I showed it to a friend who is a believer in the rape culture nonsense, her reply was "that's ballsy."

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:54 AM
SOS Associate

And that's wordplay of her