Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Continent Thief

I was a big supporter of Tom Campbell before he changed his mind and decided to run for the senate instead of governor. From what I understand Whitman threatened to use her vast financial resources to drag him through the mud if he didn't drop out of the governor's race. Now there's hardly much choice, but I'm not really into this third party stuff, which is basically a waste of time, so I'm going to do another one of those nose-holding acts and vote for Whitman. At least she gives some indication that she just might be able to straighten out the mess which used to be California, and most importantly she's not Jerry Brown.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 09-09-2010, 01:56 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I just don't get what she is trying to do.
Y'know, you must've been a really poor student in school because this material was covered previously in Chelene's earlier statements during her candidacy:

This campaign is not Chelene Nightingale. It just happens to be the name, the voice that says things and gets us out there. It's not my campaign. It's your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign, your campaign - anybody who loves liberty, it's their campaign.

See D, had you bothered to even gloss over the materials you would realize the obvious answer - She is altruistically giving of herself for the sole benefit of others.

Duh. ;^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Not only will she personally begin the labeling of any individual that may rightly disagree with her and her methods as a "mole", "working for the other side", or an "anti-American" but she has Jeff Schwilk as her main bully boy sending ugly emails to those that she perceives as a threat to her fragile ego.
That would make sense because a lot of California judges, working the civil cases, will allow parties to ongoing trials to use their laptops during courtroom breaks and while exhibits are being set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.
A. All the info you want about what Chelene intends to do, if elected, is available on her website and Youtube. Search her name on the latter website. It's become an impressive collection of yakkity yak sessions.

B. At this point, I'm leaning in the direction of the Libertarian candidate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Think Sacramento is a circus now? you ain't seen nothing yet if Chelene were by some fluke to be elected.
The spectacle/entertainment value would be off the charts.

Just for openers, can you imagine her first trip to the White House and sit down with the President? Would she attempt to place him under citizens arrest for immigration violations?

How about her response to Democratic legislators who tell her to take a leap with her ideas or call her a racist? Which of them would be the first she'd attempt to ban from the capital or accuse of being a mole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Now there's hardly much choice, but I'm not really into this third party stuff, which is basically a waste of time, so I'm going to do another one of those nose-holding acts and vote for Whitman.
Davi, I demand that Phil be immediately banned from the message board and SOS. Based upon the above, I draw the logical conclusion that he is an anti-American infiltrator instigator neo-con mole traitor. And even worse than that, he keeps placing his greasy hand in Don's pocket in such a fashion that it prevents me from getting my fair share.

Oops, sorry! Wrong thread.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-09-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Davi, I demand that Phil be immediately banned from the message board and SOS. Based upon the above, I draw the logical conclusion that he is an anti-American infiltrator instigator neo-con mole traitor. And even worse than that, he keeps placing his greasy hand in Don's pocket in such a fashion that it prevents me from getting my fair share.

OMG Sam, you've finally outed me! Who's Don?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 09-09-2010, 02:12 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
OMG Sam, you've finally outed me! Who's Don?
Some goyim livestock who is tipping off the others about our scam (see the General Discussion section, below).
Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Continent Thief

It's OK, I just now found the reference. Far be it from me to ever stick my greasy hand into a Christian wallet.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 09-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

And now, back to the campaign trail ...

DAY 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W7eoobo5Zw

The weather has cooled down, multiple newspapers are reportedly swarming all over this event, and perhaps most impressively, Chelene seems to be learning magic tricks to maximize the presentation she is able to make on a very limited campaign budget. Take a look at 0:26 of the video and you'll see she actually makes herself disappear in front of the camera. That, in and of itself, has got to be worth 15 or 20 seconds on a local news broadcast in the Central Valley.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:26 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post

OK Phil, looks like you had it comin'

And ain't this the kicker; It's on sale for 3.99

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-09-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Continent Thief

The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 09-10-2010 at 05:46 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
The way you guys are covering her campaign you'd think she had a chance.
Phil, I agree with you completely. Chelene doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of even getting recognized to any great degree. My only complaint with what she's doing is that she screwed someone out of $6,000 knowing she would not be paying it back. When you tell someone you will pay them back and you know that you probably won't, your integrity comes into question.

She can use 'her' excuse that she 'wants to save California' but anyone with common sense knows that she is delusional in that regard. She should have gone to work to pay back her debt and honor her commitments instead of playing politician. And let's be honest here, playing politician is what she's doing, but she should do that on her own dime and not at the expense of others.

If she hadn't taken that money from Frank the way she did, I would support her 100% on her quest. Chelene did nothing to me except just not take my advice, which was her choice. She never saw me as a threat or a challenge to her position and I'm not very politically biased, so we got along. I don't wish Chelene the worst, yet I want her to pay back her debt and not do this to others.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Continent Thief

[][]

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 09-10-2010 at 12:04 PM.