Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-28-2010, 08:10 PM
SOS Associate

Default Pandering In the 60's - Jackie Kennedy In Spanish

Well,...there goes the good ole days. Now what am I gonna tell my kids when Whitman goes S-Pan-yol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 08-29-2010, 06:47 AM

What to tell the kids about Whitman?

Present the truth. Whitman might not have dabbled in public politics before, but there is a lot of pandering, double dealing and sharp knives in big business as well as a Praetorian guard to to mollify while keeping at a distance.

I see the main difference between big business and politics is there is merely a lot more ass to kiss to get one's way in the public sphere.

And whether or not an individual interest has enough clout to qualify for a pucker job, every interest has an ass dying to be kissed.

There was a "viva Kennedy" campaign and a pro democrat push in the early 60's among Hispanics.

However, the view among politically active Hispanics was that the Democrats invariably dumped them when the Democratic party got what it wanted from them.

Johnson was more accessible to them as was Republican Nixon, even with all the domestic spying, infiltration, disruption, and the occasional frame job that was going on at the time.

However, Gutierrez and co. founded the racial third party La Raza Unida as a way to gain political power through the electorate, which had great success in (Zavala?) county in Texas until human nature and lawsuits caused it to crash and burn.

The democrats by Carter's time had become more friendly and responsive to the minority political groups, particularly the Hispanic ones.

A few years ago, there was a (Star Telegram?) interview of Gutierrez in which he stated he was working his agenda from within the Democrat party.

In fact, I believe that the model for taking over local and state governments by brown extremists was taken from the La Raza Unida model. I see it working that way within the Democrat party in various cities, I see it in the California legislature, I see it in the schools.

Even so, the only way they can succeed with their racial empire is to foment racial discord by presenting a despotic white racist boogyman.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-29-2010 at 07:01 AM.