Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Restricted Area > Restricted Posters Area

Restricted Posters Area WARNING! Some of the Registered Users in this area have been restricted to posting in this section only due to habitual posting rule violations, agendas that conflict with SOS, or an inability to express themselves in a civil manner, or within the standards set by Save Our State's general society. You may read postings in here that are offensive, disrespectful, or even disgusting. Further, some of the agendas displayed in here by users are not necessarily, or in any way practiced or supported by Save Our State.

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
This is the stupidest comment imaginable. They're invading my country and I'm encouraging "genocide" because I believe in defending my country and civilization against savages?

What do you call the use of nuclear weapons against undefended civilian targets (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) after that country , Japan, was already defeated and trying to surrender? Genocide or national defense? Did you support the invasion of Iraq and the massacre of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who never did anything to us? We bombed Iraq for 10 years and they could not shoot down a single one of our planes. Iraq was never a threat to the USA. Nobody in our controlled media or our brainwashed population will call it "genocide" when we bomb Iran, a country that has not invaded another country in 700 years.

I do not advocate invading or even bombing Mexico. I want Mexico to be the safest place in the world for Mexicans so they will have a motive to go there...and stay there. If they want to work hard and achieve a better life, let them do so in their own land and stop blaming the USA for their screwed up dysfunctional country that has always been a disaster. If they can't create a better life in their own land, let them go back to eating each other and lre live their lost Aztec glory they worship so much.

Mexico is a direct threat to the American people. Apart from their drug cartels and criminal gangs, their murderous, blood soaked, homicidal Aztec "religion" and racial unity are huge factors. There was a taxpayer subsidized public "charter" school here in LA that attracted attention several years ago. It's headed by one of these bloodthirsty monsters and it teaches the dead Aztec language and the base-20 Aztec number system. Can you name a single professional school, law school, medical school, engineering school, etc. that has classes or uses text books based on a dead Aztec language or uses their base 20 number system? Surprise: There are none!

This school, and God knows how many others like it, are producing savages who are unemployable at real jobs and are suitable only for taxpayer subsidized jobs as "community organizers" or teachers so that they can energize and recruit more monsters for fill the ranks of their army and their gangs to kill us.

I've seen video of their marches and events and they always have these Aztec dancers in native costume. They're always talking about "pride" in their Aztec "culture" and their "Hispanic heritage", blah, blah blah. This is the same culture they ran away from to come to our country for a better life! They take very seriously this Aztec fanaticism and the homicidal savagry upon which it's based. These are stone age primitives with electricity and indoor plumbing courtesy of the American welfare state and corrupt corporate donors who fund their movement.

They have a plan, a vision, and a taxpayer subsidized infra-structure based on destroying our country and murdering its people.

They are the nihilists and mass murderers. Not me.
Don could you have said something like 'I don't agree with what you wrote' or something to that effect? Instead of, quote "This is the stupidest comment imaginable" . That statement attacks the person writing it, not what is disagreed with.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,064
Default

Something else to think of...

I believe I'm partially responsible for Kele being beaten by the un-virtue of running my mouth in the old Dissenter's Paradise.

At that time I enjoyed pissing them off, said a lot of disrespectful things to them. And, I wasn't at the event where she was cut off and pounded.

It's real easy to to anonymously run an alligator mouth on the web. But in doing so, I endangered other people.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, I believe it is much better not to say anything on this site that you probably wouldn't say to their face. Particularly if you would get a deserved ass beating for doing so.

You have to have credibility, and my actions at that time lended none either to myself or to the organization.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 PM
LAPhil LAPhil is offline
Continent Thief
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tralfamador
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Something else to think of...

I believe I'm partially responsible for Kele being beaten by the un-virtue of running my mouth in the old Dissenter's Paradise.

At that time I enjoyed pissing them off, said a lot of disrespectful things to them. And, I wasn't at the event where she was cut off and pounded.

It's real easy to to anonymously run an alligator mouth on the web. But in doing so, I endangered other people.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, I believe it is much better not to say anything on this site that you probably wouldn't say to their face. Particularly if you would get a deserved ass beating for doing so.

You have to have credibility, and my actions at that time lended none either to myself or to the organization.
I think you're blaming yourself unnecessarily. There has always been trash talk between us and them, and that's the nature of the beast. Do you really expect that being nice to goons is going to make them treat us better? Please! I don't mean to put you down here, but that's kind of like the idea that we need to be nicer to Islamic fundamentalists who may be potential terrorists in the hope that they'll be less likely to do us harm.
__________________
OPEN BORDERS AND MASS AMNESTY

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 11-29-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:04 PM
REWHBLCAIN's Avatar
REWHBLCAIN REWHBLCAIN is offline
Archer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ma
Posts: 451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
I think you're blaming yourself unnecessarily. There has always been trash talk between us and them, and that's the nature of the beast. Do you really expect that being nice to goons is going to make them treat us better? Please! I don't mean to put you down here, but that's kind of like the idea that we need to be nicer to Islamic fundamentalists who may be potential terrorists in the hope that they'll be less likely to do us harm.
So true.......So true.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Something else to think of...

I believe I'm partially responsible for Kele being beaten by the un-virtue of running my mouth in the old Dissenter's Paradise.

At that time I enjoyed pissing them off, said a lot of disrespectful things to them. And, I wasn't at the event where she was cut off and pounded.

It's real easy to to anonymously run an alligator mouth on the web. But in doing so, I endangered other people.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, I believe it is much better not to say anything on this site that you probably wouldn't say to their face. Particularly if you would get a deserved ass beating for doing so.

You have to have credibility, and my actions at that time lended none either to myself or to the organization.
I agree with Phil, you had nothing to do with that. These low life La Razaist have a third world mentality. They barely move out of huts and they'd eat their pry if they thought they could get away with it.

What gives them any type of power is that they stick together. They rarely think on their own, probably due to the lack of comprehension on any deeper level. And as a result they live a mob mentality and follow the pack.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-29-2009, 05:47 PM
LAPhil LAPhil is offline
Continent Thief
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tralfamador
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I agree with Phil, you had nothing to do with that. These low life La Razaist have a third world mentality. They barely move out of huts and they'd eat their pry if they thought they could get away with it.

What gives them any type of power is that they stick together. They rarely think on their own, probably due to the lack of comprehension on any deeper level. And as a result they live a mob mentality and follow the pack.
Another thing is they don't need any provocation from us to commit acts of violence. All they have to do is see our signs.
__________________
OPEN BORDERS AND MASS AMNESTY

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Cruisingfool's Avatar
Cruisingfool Cruisingfool is offline
Oath Keeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 155
Default

If you really do deep research on PC, it all leads back the introduction of the Federal Reserve. There are some very troubling times coming our way, and very soon.

I sincerely hope everyone has been preparing........
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
The Waco Kid's Avatar
The Waco Kid The Waco Kid is offline
Rebel
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 81
Default

I was there in Maywood that August day in 2006 and helped coordinate the day's events, the only one responsible for getting Kele beaten up was Kele herself for being stupid enough to follow Chelene and one other female into a crowd of hundreds of frothing at the mouth, rabid Open border types. No one was supposed to go unescorted by police into the area they ventured into plus the fact that they arrived 90 minutes late compounded the situation. Anyone with half a brain would not have gone into that hostile crowd, but she/they did. After it happened there was much whining on Kele's part and no one was supposed to say anything about it due the increasing PC type attitude of SOS once Chelene gained influence. What Kele and the other two women did was incredibly stupid but they didnt want to admit that painful fact.

I myself had my car severely vandalized that day and it was miraculous that Cat Patrol, Black Cats in Ontario and I even made it out of Maywood.... and we didn't venture unprotected into enemy territory. Be that as it may, I spent no time whining about it.

Let's get real people. Time for all of us to take responsibility for our own actions and not be the perpetual victims nor should we be enablers of the "victim mentality", which is what Kele had. She screwed up, believed Chelene, got her ass kicked and then cried foul (to an extreme). Too bad so sad. We are all adults here so let's act like it. Actions have consequences as Kele found out that day when she acted the fool.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
I was there in Maywood that August day in 2006 and helped coordinate the day's events, the only one responsible for getting Kele beaten up was Kele herself for being stupid enough to follow Chelene and one other female into a crowd of hundreds of frothing at the mouth, rabid Open border types. No one was supposed to go unescorted by police into the area they ventured into plus the fact that they arrived 90 minutes late compounded the situation. Anyone with half a brain would not have gone into that hostile crowd, but she/they did. After it happened there was much whining on Kele's part and no one was supposed to say anything about it due the increasing PC type attitude of SOS once Chelene gained influence. What Kele and the other two women did was incredibly stupid but they didnt want to admit that painful fact.

I myself had my car severely vandalized that day and it was miraculous that Cat Patrol, Black Cats in Ontario and I even made it out of Maywood.... and we didn't venture unprotected into enemy territory. Be that as it may, I spent no time whining about it.

Let's get real people. Time for all of us to take responsibility for our own actions and not be the perpetual victims nor should we be enablers of the "victim mentality", which is what Kele had. She screwed up, believed Chelene, got her ass kicked and then cried foul (to an extreme). Too bad so sad. We are all adults here so let's act like it. Actions have consequences as Kele found out that day when she acted the fool.
Seems a bit harsh. Haven't you let the, what was it you called them?, "crowd of hundreds of frothing at the mouth, rabid Open border types" completely off the hook here?

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 11-29-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Seems a bit harsh. Haven't you let the, what was it you called them?, "crowd of hundreds of frothing at the mouth, rabid Open border types" completely off the hook here?
Yes she has.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved