Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-19-2014, 04:50 AM

Default New challenges.

New Yorkers are nuttier than Californians.

Our screwballs on the East Coast are surpassing your screwballs on the West Coast - AGAIN.

NYC Mayor De Blasio is issuing membership cards to illegal aliens letting them join 33 cultural institutions and proposing letting them vote - Yep - VOTE in local elections. And giving discounts.

http://www.silive.com/entertainment/...ve_staten.html

Ahhhh !!!!! The putas know no bounds.

If you ever had any doubts about what politicians will do for votes now you know.

Flagrant, bald faced violations of Federal Laws. Sufficient to be prosecuted and sentenced to years in the hoosegow. And why will it nor happen? Ask Eric Holder. The Madam of the putas.

__________________________________________________ __________

And if you thought the lunatics are running the asylum.................

BO sending 3,000 troops to Africa to combat Ebola. The Generals are saying that's a misuse of the military.

The Coyote in Chief won't even send troops to Texas to stop the Tuberculosis, chicken pox and a whole plethora of other diseases to say nothing of the Muslim Terrorists and human traffickers.

What's wrong with this picture ????????????????????
Old 09-23-2014, 11:28 PM

Remember to vote. Just 6 weeks away. Maybe something good will come out of it.
Old 09-27-2014, 01:47 AM

Default Eric Holder

It's over for him.

I don't know how much of a contribution we the people made to his decision to resign but there was certainly no lack of effort on my part.

As a very old, pre depression, timer I have seen them come and go. The turnover just in the Obama administration has been quite regular. Just recall all of those that are no longer around. But the musical chairs game doesn't really help much. Someone just as bad, or worse, comes in and takes a seat.

So as Yogi is alleged to have said: "It's deja vu all over again".

Somehow in a diabolical way I 'm not all that thrilled that he decided to bail out. He was crashing and taking BO with him. I would have preferred to see him/them/et al, go into the ditch.

Remember Chile/Salvador Allende. There wasn't regime change until the housewife's got out into the streets banging pots and pans.