Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-15-2009, 04:32 PM

Default Conduct Issues At Events

I saw a video of the Pasadena rally on YouTube, posted by a guy named "Naui", apparently a Mexican activist of some kind, always screaming about racism.

Some of the SOS/Tea Party types he "interviewed" seemed a little defensive with this insect. Why does anybody give him the satisfaction of even answering his questions and why are Americans so defensive?

This little insect came to our country for a better life that was apparently not available to him in his own land. We need to stop apologizing every time one of these "people" start screaming "racism." Mexicans have had their own country for 500 years and if they can't make it work after all that time, it's not our fault. We should not be punished and should certainly not apologize for 500 years of national disaster that is their country.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:48 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Naui is a dyed in the wool racist who advocates racial separatism. His arguments commonly boil down (at some point) to Why don't you go back to Europe? That's where your people are from!

Why people still talk to him, I have no idea. To his credit, he has demonstrated a significant learning curve insofar as giving people the opportunity to look like idiots. A lot of people jump at it, and to be candid, with the exception of a few repeat offender imbeciles in Orange County, I'm not sure why.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:07 PM

...and now a few words from Naui, please pass the salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdMYSqNFAk

Last edited by Ole Glory; 11-15-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:14 PM

Hee hee, I remember that. I wasn't there but I've seen the videos.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Continent Thief

I'm probably a minority of one here, but I've been holding this back for a long time and I'm going to get it out now. I was there when Naui got pepper sprayed, and personally I'm getting a little tired of everyone piling on about it. He had a very severe reaction and had to go the hospital, which was unfortunate, as much as everyone dislikes the guy and figured he had it coming. I still don't know what provoked the spraying, but it's certainly not a laughing matter when you have to cause someone that much pain, even if it was in self-defense.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-15-2009, 06:16 PM

Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
...and now a few words from Naui, please pass the salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdMYSqNFAk
That was precious, thanks Glory. It really was a good day there in Simi Valley, and Naui getting peppersprayed, well that just made my day.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
I'm probably a minority of one here, but I've been holding this back for a long time and I'm going to get it out now. I was there when Naui got pepper sprayed, and personally I'm getting a little tired of everyone piling on about it. He had a very severe reaction and had to go the hospital, which was unfortunate, as much as everyone dislikes the guy and figured he had it coming. I still don't know what provoked the spraying, but it's certainly not a laughing matter when you have to cause someone that much pain, even if it was in self-defense.
Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.
It's a fact? I didn't know you knew him that well.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-15-2009, 06:57 PM

Oh yeah, it’s funny until someone gets hurt, then it’s hilarious.