Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-22-2013, 02:23 PM

Default California Republicans Reps. petition Boehner to pass amnesty!

A petition has just been discovered where 15 Republican California state Representatives and Senators signed a petition asking John Boehner and Republican Congressmen from California to allow a vote on Comprehensive Immigration Reform and pass "earned" citizenship for illegal aliens!

This petition was signed and circulated secretly but has just become semi public.

It's signed by Republican State Senators:

Steve Knight
Bill Emmerson
Tom Berryhill
Anthony Cannella

State Representatives:

Connie Gorell
Kristin Olsen
Rocky Chavez
Katcho Achadjian
Jim Oatterson
Allan Mansoor
Don Wagner
Brian Maienschein
Eric Linder
Brian Dahle

If one of your State Senators or Representatives is on this list call them and give them a very big piece of your mind!

Steve Knight is my State Senator, and I personally had a very heated discussion with him for about an hour.
These people are getting their marching orders from someone higher up, and they don't want anybody to know!

I would love to attach a copy of their petition, unfortunately it will not allow me.

Please call these traitors and show them your displeasure.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:53 PM
SOS Associate

Mansoor Signed onto this damnable petition?

What do you mean it won't allow you to attach?
Old 10-22-2013, 07:19 PM

Yes, that is correct I'll email you the image of the petition with all of the signatures if you would like.

I have a scanned image of the amnesty petition with all of the signatures of the listed State Reps. and Senators.

Files won't download onto this web site.

If one of those listed is your representative, please call them.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:46 AM

I don't know for sure about a petition but I do know of some who have decided to work for the hispanic vote.
Tom McClintock, Ed Royce, Dana Roabacker and another one I am not remembering right now.
I am also noticing that the invaders have changed from just marching and yelling to obstructing the removal for those being deported.
I want to see if the law enforcement will do any thing about the laying in the path of the buses or chaining them selves to the buses.
I knew Sac. had reached the very lowest when AG had his booth supporting the alian killed BP Officer blocked from people seeing it.