Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Forum Rules, Functions, and Performance Section > Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help

Forum and Email Performance - Issues and Help Learn how to use the forum - Get help solving a problem - Get the latest tips on making the forum work for you

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-04-2011, 06:20 AM
SOS Associate

Default I Smell A Rat!

Something stinks in Google-land,

For over a year SOS would come up on the first or second page of a google search when you plugged in "save our state". Today a search won't even bring it up at all! I've also noticed an increase in the activity of web robots searching our threads and posts. It stepped up about a month ago. That should actually increase our rankings to keep it high on the list, so something really, really stinks here.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:22 AM
SOS Associate

I just ran a search using another search engine, and that produced us on the front page. Google no
Old 06-04-2011, 07:34 AM
SOS Associate

OK...found two problems and fixed them. One, a virus affecting my computer. Don't know how long that little bugger has been hiding in here, nor how it has escaped detection, but I quarantined it. And number two, the meta tags were parsed incorrectly in our header. Fixed and resubmitted for better rankings.
Now let's wait to see if there's a payoff
Old 06-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Rebel

I did a search and SOS on wikipedia was number one but SOS info was number three, found some interesting pictures from the old days too. Don Silva standing with that white supremacist chick Dixie.
circa 1974
Old 06-04-2011, 11:30 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
I did a search and SOS on wikipedia was number one but SOS info was number three, found some interesting pictures from the old days too. Don Silva standing with that white supremacist chick Dixie.
In his defense, she was hot.... When I see hot babes, my first thought isn't to check for nazis either. He may be doing so now though
Old 06-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Rebel

Well she is quite thin but I don't know about the sexy part and I will leave it at that.

Fun to look at old photos though. That guy directly behind her ended up getting arrested that day, oh deary dear. We had our learning moments in the beginning.
circa 1974