Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-04-2011, 03:49 AM

Default Herman Cain

Herman Cain dropped out. Gone. Family couldn't take the scandal.

I have no way of knowing whether or not his accusers, of extramarital affairs, were telling the truth. It was a case of - " He said, she said ". But, none-the-less, I am certainly not ready to take the accusers word as gospel.

Taking into account all of the skulduggery associated with Obama, his secretiveness, hiding all records, past associations with criminals and screwballs, supporters and campaigners openly displaying Communist flags, ACORN - ad infinitum, it would not surprise me at all to hear that Herman Cain's accusers were dishonest liars and Trojan Horses intent on taking Herman down any way possible.

On the other hand I would not be surprised if the accusations proved to be true. It seems that there is a super abundance of scandals all through history of people in power getting into trouble with the opposite sex.

The field is thinning out. With a year to go anything can, and may, happen !

The "polls" have certainly proven to be an unreliable joke, up, down, leading, following. The only thing the pollsters have proven to me is that the volatility renders polls virtually useless to me. And makes the pollsters, and news media, look rather clownish if not downright unreliable and untrustworthy.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:11 AM

Gingrich has had plenty of "affairs" yet because he admitted to them years back, there's no mention of them today. Gingrich is a Bush in everything but the name. Sad that those who actually could do a good job as president are so often kicked to the curb by the two party system.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:17 PM

Jean who are you supporting for President?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Jean who are you supporting for President?
Michele Bachmann, even though she seems to be left in the dust by all these men running. She has a decent history of fighting illegal immigration, whereas Gingrich is just another Bush. If Gingrich gets the nomination I'll vote a third party because Gingrich isn't any better than Obama, Bush, McCain, they're all Mexico's panhandlers.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Michele Bachmann, even though she seems to be left in the dust by all these men running. She has a decent history of fighting illegal immigration, whereas Gingrich is just another Bush. If Gingrich gets the nomination I'll vote a third party because Gingrich isn't any better than Obama, Bush, McCain, they're all Mexico's panhandlers.
The primary election is going to be held this June,

http://news.yahoo.com/california-pre...173600217.html

I'm trying to figure out exactly how it is going to be run. Are they going to be choosing party candidates the usual way? Will people be getting ballots according to party affiliation or "decline to state"?
Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM

Jean what do you think of Ron Paul ?

Numbers USA gives him an F as a presidential candidate, but a B- for his congressional record.

Do you think Ron Paul deserves an F rating ? Numbers gives Gingrich a D or a D-, and Gingrich is campaigning on amnesty.

Ron Paul got a lot of support from the anti invasion groups in 2008, now not so much. It seems to me Numbers USA and some others are backing Romney.

Anyway please let me know what you think.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 12-06-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
SOS Associate

Glenn Spencer for president.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:21 AM

People keep looking for the perfect one.....there is no such thing. I have watched a few of the debates, should be called lie fests. Only one seems to be fairly ok to me. I will not even name him so he will not be assaulted.

You are not going to find anyone who wants to stop Broder Breakers. A few will give weak support for border control but they do not mean it.
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE DRUGS COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY.

Some of those trying to become President are just plain ignorant. At least one has said to legalize ALL drugs, I cannot be the only one who has heard that.
The GOP needs to start over and see if they can do better.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:24 AM

Default More------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Glenn Spencer for president.
Davi Rodriguez as Minister of Defense
Old 12-08-2011, 07:56 AM

Rim05 as Minister of Immigration