Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 AM
SOS Associate

Default Turner Endorses Nightingale

Heh-heh-heh.....
This is the break I've been waiting for. But that's not related to politics, but something else.

On the political front, turner finally comes out of the closet on nightingale.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.co...nts.htm#Joseph Turner

Quote:
“I endorse Chelene Nightingale for Governor of California”
Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 AM

Joe Turner's endorsement is about as influential as my mail lady. Sure a few people in the movement know the name, but that's it. And he doesn't have any credentials to back it up along with the statement "I endorses Chelene Nightengal" it's a pretty weak endorsement, just as the rest of her endorsements. She could have done just as well getting her neighbors, aunts and uncles endorsements. I would be some what embarrassed to have to resort to such nobodies to try to impress the citizens of California. But then I guess I wouldn't put on a campaign that was so cheesy. All these endorsements prove is she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. Poor Chelene, she is in so far over her head that she's living in twilight zone. There's grassroots and then there's tacky.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:54 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
. She could have done just as well getting her neighbors, aunts and uncles endorsements. .
Interestingly, she doesn't seem to have those either
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM

the following is not an endorsement of the candidate or an encouragement to donate.

Quote:
Subject: January 31st - Make History in California!

Dear Friends of Liberty,

JANUARY 31, 2010 WILL BE A DATE THAT CAN MAKE HISTORY IN CALIFORNIA!

We, here at the Nightingale for Governor Campaign, are working hard to spread this message of liberty across the Golden State and are utilizing each and every donation in the most cost effective manner. We are on a strict budget and stretching our campaign dollars to the best of our abilities. We will not be supported by any special interest money from groups such as the public employee unions, corporations, or the mainstream corporate media. Ultimately, our donations will come solely from concerned, patriotic voters like you.

Thus, on January 31, 2010, to honor the founding of America and to help this campaign, we will be holding a national Money Bomb to support Chelene Nightingale's courageous campaign to become governor of California. This Money Bomb honors of our Founding Fathers as we are asking that each donation be made in the denominations of 1776. Whether it be ¢ .76, $17.76, $76.00, $176.00, $1,776.00 or even $17,660. Each donation will be in honor of a Revolution that separated America from the “Devine Right of Kings”.

Therefore, I urge you- I challenge you- to take part in this effort, as every dollar helps spread the message of liberty to those unaware. Let us not see this opportunity wasted. The political climate has the voters primed and ready for such a message.

What starts in California will spread like a wildfire across our land! May the 2010 gubernatorial election in California be the political “Lexington” that marks a new revolution of liberty for all Americans across this great Nation!

Every cent helps. We have many ways you can donate please visit our donation page for more information:

Kindest Regards,
Chelene Nightingale

www.NightingaleForGovernor.com

Time for "we the people" to take back our Golden State in 2010!

Last edited by admin; 02-01-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Donations link removed and disclaimer added
Old 02-01-2010, 11:35 AM

If she were wise she would stop using the word patriot to describe citizens. She's sounding like she's enlisting them in the service. There are times you can elevate someone to that stature, but most people are just citizens and consider themselves as such. It really kind of cheapens the word and it's getting overused.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 PM

Fund raising.

Maybe someone feels the need to replace the tattered linoleum in the kitchen.

$17,760.00 could do that very nicely.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:44 AM

Her message isn't spreading very fast across the golden state. She has less than $2,000 and no one outside of her own circle has ever heard of her. It might help if she learned how to spell "divine" instead of "devine" but that's beside the point.

A donation would be better spent by a beer at the sports bar.

It isn't that I don't like Chelene or that I think she would be a bad governor. It's because this is an exercise in futility whose sole purpose is to make Chelene Nightengale feel really good. It's the same thing that I feel when the presidebt says "It's not about ME".
Old 02-02-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
It might help if she learned how to spell "divine" instead of "devine" but that's beside the point.

Yes, spelling is a plus if you're looking to govern a state.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:39 PM
"SZinWestLA"

I really think Chelene's campaign slogan should be modified to Me the People because it more accurately reflects the person she is, and it's memorable.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I really think Chelene's campaign slogan should be modified to Me the People because it more accurately reflects the person she is, and it's memorable.
I was thinking that this campaign was just the right change for her, because now she doesn't have to concern herself with people accusing her of having everything be about her. When you run for office, everything is about you.