Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-26-2015, 08:38 PM

Default Great Ann Coulter/ Jorge Ramos sparing match!

Watch Ann Coulter and Jorge Ramos spar over immigration.

It's great to see Ann Coulter smack down Jorge Ramos and the LaRaza filled audience. Must watch video that is only bested by the 5th Circuit Court smacking down Obama's amnesty.

Enjoy!

Ps. You need to scroll down to the bottom to watch the entire sparing match.

http://fusion.net/video/139852/jorge...ter-interview/
Old 05-28-2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Watch Ann Coulter and Jorge Ramos spar over immigration.

It's great to see Ann Coulter smack down Jorge Ramos and the LaRaza filled audience. Must watch video that is only bested by the 5th Circuit Court smacking down Obama's amnesty.

Enjoy!

Ps. You need to scroll down to the bottom to watch the entire sparing match.

http://fusion.net/video/139852/jorge...ter-interview/
I didn't immediately see a button at the bottom for the whole thing.

I know what she meant in the first clip about someone going to Syria vs. events in America and the culture differences. However, it's very ripe for being quoted out of context, being inflated into something else and all sorts of other stuff.

Truth is, we don't really know who is here and, dealing with an unfamiliar culture, might have a huge problem with immediately differentiating the potentially more obvious scumbags from the more harmless ones. There's several reasons why those people come here, and those are imbedded in the culture they bring with them.

The hug thing was an optics trap. To say no would be spun that one is a hard hearted bigot, to acquiesce is spun to be a contemptible, hypocritical bigot. Ultimately, I think Coulter did the right thing under the circumstances. Either way she'll be cast as a bigot, but it won't have "hypocrite" stuck to the label

I have more sympathy for those who were brought here as children, but I don't know the brown woman's life story. Does she work and / or is part of a stable, respectable nuclear family, or is she one of those who partied like a fiend, got pregnant in her teens and went on welfare - and subsequently hosted a series of dirt bag boyfriends in section 8 housing on the taxpayer dime? To know the story is far more important to me than the optics of an offered hug, sincere or not.

I don't know any of those people, Coulter, Ramos, or the would be hugger.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-28-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:33 PM

She is really quick! It would sure be hard to convince others that they've been indoctrinated into ignorance, but that's exactly what society has become. People who think different as Ann does rarely speak out, out of fear. That's what we've actually become.
My way of dealing with it is to completely ignore the indoctrinated and shock the hell out of them when I can. Only when you have little to lose are you able to do that. Society punishes those that think and speak against the crap that has become acceptable today.