Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-30-2010, 04:36 PM

Default Mexican America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmLn6MdGS4s

Mexican America
Old 08-31-2010, 04:11 AM

Default Ajo school district

Did you hear about the Ajo, Arizona school district ?

Mexican school kids were filmed coming across daily, boarding the school bus and going to the Ajo school in Arizona.

The Federal Government investigated then issued a warning and Ajo denied it but kept on doing it.

The Government then fined them 2 million dollars for spending Federal money to educate foreign illegal students with US taxpayer money.

Talk about free loaders !

The unattractive mutts in the video remind me of my days living in South America. Same mentality. But I'm surprised that they are actually lined up in an orderly fashion. Normally they gang rush and elbow each other.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Mexican school kids were filmed coming across daily, boarding the school bus and going to the Ajo school in Arizona.

The Federal Government investigated then issued a warning and Ajo denied it but kept on doing it.
I purchased my first computer with web features in 2002 and I have been hearing about that ever since. Ajo covers it up and keeps it going because of the dollars they get from the US government dole out to schools.
The school will accept utiluty bills or use the address of someone in the US that they call a relative. They do not need a birth certificate as is required where I live.

Do you think our government will stop the practice, no matter how broke any part of our government is?
Old 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM

This is a great admonition:

Quote:
SECURE OUR BORDERS

STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

AND THE PEOPLE WHO FACILITATE IT
And most of the people featured in the film do indeed have the "feel" of being foreigners from Latin America.

Quote:
A rough head count indicated about 2500 Hispanics, 7 blacks, and 4 whites
It is often difficult to discuss illegal migration without discussing race, but the wording of this quote seems to suggest the beef is more about race than it is about illegality, and that sort of thing plays right into the hands of American brown separatists.

Their agenda falls flat without the perception of victimization and persecution born of perceived white bigotry - they need a racial enemy to rally against.

Illegals need to go, not people with select ancestries, and those who enable illegality need to be punished for violating our immigration law.

For what it's worth.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.