Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 12:10 PM

Default The Pope is resigning

I'm not a Catholic. My wife was a very devout Catholic who I accompanied to Mass for more than 50 years.

I have a very BIG problem with the Catholic church. Really BIG. And it has nothing at all with a conflict with Protestantism which I am - raised an Evangelical.

The Catholics are a nightmare when it comes to illegal immigration and so many social issues. As well as molesting choir boys and harboring Gays Homosexual's from prosecution.

We found that the Vatican was financing and is running an illegal alien guest house in Mexico, financed and directed by a Catholic Priest. *( It is available in National Geographic ) .

We have found over and over Catholic Church involvement in subversive hiding and abetting illegal aliens reaching to the level of Cardinals and Arch Diocese.

If the Pope wants to retire at 85 he should be allowed to do so. I agree with his philosophy that anyone that is so debilitated and weak that they can't perform their functions should yield.

But over the centuries the Catholic Church has proven to be untrustworthy and unreliable as history clearly records indisputably..

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-11-2013 at 12:14 PM.