Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-16-2012, 03:45 PM
SOS Associate

As you can hear and see from the videos, there was a concerted effort to deprive us of attendees and visitors. I walked up to the west end of the entrance to the traffic circle and spoke with some of the people after I saw them being herded away. When asked, they said they were told they could not enter, and I told them they could. Some were just tourists wanting pictures of the flowers, but several people were coming for us. The consulates event people set up shop right by my truck too, which I was not very comfortable with.

The long and short of it is, and was, that mexicans were protected from unsightly border patrol memorials, and people not in the know were kept that way. I tried to do this thing right, and all that did was give the devious minds inside the capitol a chance to plan our failure.
I will not forget this, and in fact will try and make up for their treachery in the coming months

the mexicans went on as usual, singing, dancing, and proclaiming their love and devotion for the country that failed them and that they voluntarily left. They splashed the capitol again with their colors the whole night, and waved their buzzard flag to excess. Robin Hvidston drove allll the way from Southern CA for this event, she's such a trooper, and she took many pics of their event, so when those get posted on her site, I'll link you

The close of our event was the bugler blowing taps, and even he had a difficult time getting in

http://youtu.be/

Bugler plays "taps" as we lower the flag for the evening

At dark, we dismantled the display and I dropped Robin off at her car. I gave her a supply of display stuff to use in her events, since I had excess, and then she headed back to southern CA

I drove to a restaurant for some food, after having pretty much starved for 12 hours and parched from the direct sun all day
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 AM

What bastards!!!!! This state is gone. Thank you AG, you go beyond what most don't even consider doing.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:11 AM

I am sorry things went so poorly for our event.
It is a clear reminder of just how fast and low out Sac government has gone.

People need to pay attention to who they are voting for. I really had a difficult time chosing a canidate to vote for in the last election. Not all of it can be laid at the feet of LA Raza either.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:16 AM
SOS Associate

I want to say that most of the CHP officers that we encountered over there were professional and generally courteous. Even helpful, but to that point when the closure came, and I'd like to know who ordered that of course.

We'll just have to learn from this and remember that too much notice is not always a good thing in every instance. But we also have to remember that they did approve the permit and 1st amendment activity in the first place, and that alone could have been denied as an incompatible time and place given the circumstances. That is within their power.
I sure would like to know how much money they spent erecting those barricades

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM

Thank you for all you do to wake up America!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Rebel

Thumbs up Yeah Davi and Robin

Kudos to you Davi and to Robin for traveling so far to show her support. You two are the most dedicated people I have ever met.

I have been very ill lately or I would have come too.... I have to have surgery next month and I am hoping that will be successful.

I guess all the horrible stuff in my personal life and living in this Commie state of Calif has finally gotten to me. Maybe this time the Sandinator won't be back.

Enough about me, again good job and thanks for all your time and effort.
circa 1974
Old 09-17-2012, 01:38 PM

I think the event was a real success! Just the fact that you showed up is success enough in my book. Thanks for all of your efforts, all the participants in Mexican independence day in Sacramento now know the opposition is alive and well.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 PM

Get well quick Waco! Maybe in a year we'll be out there again defending our neighborhoods>