Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-11-2010, 07:48 PM
SOS Associate

Default Chinese Immersion Program To Teach...Chinese?

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/09/280...n-program.html

Quote:
The Chinese immersion program will start with a kindergarten class, taught by an experienced teacher from Hong Kong, district spokesman Gabe Ross said. The district will add an additional class every year until there is one available from kindergarten through sixth grade

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/09/280...#ixzz0qbhklE1D
Old 06-12-2010, 10:24 PM

This is to teach children (of Chinese-speaking adults) - English.
I guess I don't have a problem with that.....because here in CA don't have a large illegal Chinese immigration problem.......do we ?
Old 06-12-2010, 10:35 PM

I kind of think we have an illegal problem every where in the US these days. Depends on just where you live. All of our diversity is concentrated in seperated segments.
Seems I remember you from the old SOS.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
I guess I don't have a problem with that.....because here in CA don't have a large illegal Chinese immigration problem.......do we ?
We do. And reactions to our illegal immigrant problem have been hypnotized into acting as if it is all Mexico. Until we have a confrontation with illegal immigration as it is represented free of where they are coming from, we are going to be creating our own resistance.

Nobody who wants to free this country of illegal immigrants should confuse the term "illegal immigrant" with the term "Mexican" in their own minds. And even when confronting Mexicans directly, never use the word "Mexican" always use the term "illegal immigrant" and the Mexicans will not know what to do.

Notice that when Calderon talks about "migrants" we all know who he is talking about. He doesn't give a crap about Chinese "migrants" or anyone who isn't Mexican. But he isn't stupid enough to go around using the word "Mexican" in any of his pronouncements on the subject. He wants to sound like a man of principle.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall View Post
The issue I see here is that the schools system has become a tool of the globalist influence system. They are spending money to teach Chinese kids how to be Chinese in the US. They are also teaching them how to speak Chinese, as opposed to having the greatest effort aimed at teaching them English.
Read some of the comments from that article.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:50 AM

This is not restricted to Mexicans and Chinese. Because culture shifted to a nanny state mentality, cultures, and languages, are catered too, and they see no need to be Americans or know English.

This also happens to many Southeast Asian cultures, especially Cambodians (many green card carrying refugees). Many of their children are born here, but by the time they get to high school, still sound like they just arrived. They live and do business in ethnocentric communities which are poor neighborhoods. And because they don't learn English, or American culture, , they never leave those poor neighborhoods.

Like AG said, it is due to the globalism goals of public schools.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:04 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
Like AG said, it is due to the globalism goals of public schools.

You mean I was right ?