Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-22-2011, 09:54 PM
SOS Associate

Default Mobile Billboard Addition

A good samaritan gave us an addition to be used on the mobile billboard.

He made a banner that has our website printed on it to stick on in one piece! This is quite a relief for me, because I previously had to stick the individual letters on, one by one, just like the messages above it. Having it stuck on in one quick movement each time will cut down the time it takes to letter the billboard each time it goes out, which will likely result in more use of the billboard for our events.
I met this guy during the local US Loan Auditors protests, and he returned the favor by making the banner.

We need a couple of things more if anyone else is so inclined. We are out of black lettering material and getting low on some letters. We need another roll of black, and we could also use a roll of blue, which we never had.
The rolls cost about 160.00 each, plus shipping from southern CA. If there are any more good samaritans out there, I could send the address where the rolls can be bought down there, and we could arrange some shipping after.
the weather will be turning nicer soon, and that means good outdoor events.

contact me at Davi@SaveOurState.info
Old 03-23-2011, 07:04 AM

I hope you are able to get the supplies that you need. It is too bad they are only available in So CA, I guess that is just life these days.
Could I suggest that those who do not have very much available cash, send donations to you and then there would be funds for such.
Good Luck.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:43 AM

You are a blessing!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I hope you are able to get the supplies that you need. It is too bad they are only available in So CA, I guess that is just life these days.
Could I suggest that those who do not have very much available cash, send donations to you and then there would be funds for such.
Good Luck.
Thanks Rimo05, SOS could use any donations no matter the size.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:54 PM

I will send a donation but others need to at least say they willing to do the same, otherwise, my little donation will be a joke. I am a retired person so I do not get a salary every week. If anyone will show an interest I will be in the group.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I will send a donation but others need to at least say they willing to do the same, otherwise, my little donation will be a joke. I am a retired person so I do not get a salary every week. If anyone will show an interest I will be in the group.
Rimo, I know you do what you can, my comment/suggestion was pointed toward others. We really need some donations, even small ones. SOS rarely asks for donations hoping some will be generous without having to be asked, as you are Rimo, but we do need funds to operate. It would be nice if we could get a Fed Grant as so many other nonprofits do, but those nonprofits usually have an agenda that is counter to ours. Thanks again Rimo, take care.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM

Need address to send a little also. Keep up the great work.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:24 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Need address to send a little also. Keep up the great work.
Save Our State
PO Box 160965
Sacramento, CA 95816-0965