Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
On the old SOS Chelene started a thread with an article that promoted the conspiracy theory of our government being behind the 9-11 attacks and she stated that she agreed with it. I spoke to Chelene about having such stuff on our board and advised her that it was not wise. But of course, she didn't hear a word I said. The thread went on for weeks and continued even after Chelene had left and I was supposed to be in charge (I was never really in charge). I think, but I'm not sure, that I shut the tread down.
We see once again how unfortunate it is that all those old posts lie buried somewhere. Somebody has the files. Where are they and why can't they be put up again?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:36 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
We see once again how unfortunate it is that all those old posts lie buried somewhere. Somebody has the files. Where are they and why can't they be put up again?
I've tried to convey this before, but we have quite a bit of the old stuff, however Joe Turner won't give us what we need to make it all work on a forum. Without the missing keys, it would take a dedicated programmer some effort to get them put in a usable format here. We don't have the funds for something like that, and Turner has his own selfish reasons for not supplying what we need.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM

You can bet there is a screen shot of every single post on every single thread on the old board by some open borders group.

On the whole, they are very obsessive and some in their search for "evidence" of racism and "nativism" makes extreme compulsive behavior seem normal by comparison.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-20-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I've tried to convey this before, but we have quite a bit of the old stuff, however Joe Turner won't give us what we need to make it all work on a forum. Without the missing keys, it would take a dedicated programmer some effort to get them put in a usable format here. We don't have the funds for something like that, and Turner has his own selfish reasons for not supplying what we need.
I have pm'ed you.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:06 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
You can bet there is a screen shot of every single post on every single thread on the old board by some open borders group.

On the whole, they are very obsessive and some in their search for "evidence" of racism and "nativism" makes extreme compulsive behavior seem normal by comparison.
We've posted a link to some ot the old stuff before, that which has been archived. You can always visit those links and find quite a bit of our older stuff
Old 05-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Rebel

I can't believe I missed this absolutely delightful article. The truth is so refreshing but obviously this is old news.

Still enjoyed the read of such a right on the money article.
circa 1974