Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-20-2012, 08:50 AM
SOS Associate

Default Criminal Aliens Counting On Purged Records To Allow Re-Entry

Court records in California are being purged after x amount of years, and accused aliens are trying to exploit that weakness to evade past crimes that prohibit re-entry or possibly amnesty. I found this record today in Sac Court

Quote:
HANCOCK & SPEARS
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
525 B ST., STE. 1500
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA 921 O 1
(619) 840-4735 / (619) 582-9865
September 28,2011
Califomia Department of Justice
Bureau of Criminal Information and Analysis
Record Review Unit
P.O. Box 903417
Sacramento, CA 94203-4170
RE: Maria Concepcion Casanova de Gomez
Request for Criminal Records
Dear Madam/Sir,
I am the legal representative for Maria Concepcion Casanova de Gomez. Ms. Gomez is a
Mexican citizen residing in Guadalajara, Mexico, who is presently being denied access to the United
States due to the existence of one, or possibly two, unresolved misdemeanor cases arising out of San
Diego County. Enclosed is her application for records, a $25 check, and two standard fingerprint
cards.
My client believes there are two outstanding misdemeanor cases, one which arose in 1984
and a second which occurred in 1987. I could find no court records reflecting the 1984 case. I was
able to examine the court file for the 1987 case, case number M736207, however, I neglected to
mention to the clerk that I would be filing a motion in that case, and the clerk's office destroyed it
due to its age. I need the records to re-constmct the court files and resolve the cases.
Because Ms. Gomez is not allowed entry into the United States, I arranged for an employee
of the American Consulate in Guadalajara to fingerprint my client on the FBI's standard 10-point
fingerprint card. Although I asked the Consul employee to forward me the print cards in a sealed
envelope, the envelope was evidently opened and inspected somewhere prior to reaching me. I have enclosed the Consulate's envelope, which has a signature on the flap which appears to match that
of the Consulate employee who attested to taking the fingerprints.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to receiving the records
Sincerely,
/
Carl M. Hancock
Attomey at Law
Now who knows what the alleged misdemeanor involves, but DUI is often a misdemeanor, and DUI is one of the offenses that can put someone in line for deportation. The thing is, now there is another hole in the system that allows illegals to get legal. Notice that the person involved here knows the offenses, but wants the state to remind her I guess
Old 10-20-2012, 06:01 PM

They never stop wanting or coming. Give them what they ask for and they will follow up with a dozen more wants.
I want them to stay where they are.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:25 AM

I don't want any of them.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:08 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
They never stop wanting or coming. Give them what they ask for and they will follow up with a dozen more wants.
I want them to stay where they are.
Precisely. They will always want more. Whatever we cough up will never be enough to keep them satisfied very long. More public education. Greater benefits for "needy" children and families. Housing allowances. Government medical insurance, etc. etc.

We have mass imported a bunch of takers into California, and they've had a truckload of little takerlettes (children).

If Romney or Obama produce an amnesty of some sort in the next few years, that won't be the end of it, just like '86 wasn't the end of it. There will always be relatives and friends back home "who only want a better life."
Old 10-24-2012, 05:20 AM

I will be so glad to see 11-06-12. Maybe I can escape some of this pandering to chosen groups.
For get party, think Country, Legal Citizen and what is best for both.
Seems people forget just who supports these free loaders, it is the Legal, tax paying citizens.

Property tax bills are being sent out now. I am seeing more fees, always higher tax etc. Brown and Villar need more and more for their pets.
I said a few years ago that I think, our older citizens, will be taxed out of their paid for homes. I still believe it.

I have had to stop watching ABC Ch 7 because of the begging for food, every kind of 'drive', and money. Pushing for BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND AFTERNOON SNACKS for school kids. Dang, I thought the parents should be able to at least do the breakfast and the afternoon snack.
If you cannot feed your kid, you should think about that before you have one/some.

Call me hard hearted but I give to no one any more.