Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-15-2010, 06:00 PM

Default Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Schwilk keeps getting sued b/c he's asking for it. He shares a problem with Chelene Nightingale. Neither one knows when to shut up. I doubt this will slow down, it'll probably increase. He doesn't understand a good portion of the law and he invites litigation with his actions. Anyone w/ a first year Law student's understanding of libel/slander/defamation can take a look at the SDMM website and see that he's lucky he hasn't been named in about a half dozen additional suits.
I think he enjoys it. He feeds off the negative energy - some people do - and it gets his name in the paper.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:11 AM

Ok, many dont like him for good reason, but is that enough not to support him at court in a show of force?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Ok, many dont like him for good reason, but is that enough not to support him at court in a show of force?
I am not sure I could support him because he is one of the 'gang' who called for boycotting SOS.info after the old SOS bit the dust. I cannot forget a sock in the kisser. I don't know any specific things he said but the SDMM did sign the pledge to not allow our SOS.info to be listed on their web site.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not sure I could support him because he is one of the 'gang' who called for boycotting SOS.info after the old SOS bit the dust. I cannot forget a sock in the kisser. I don't know any specific things he said but the SDMM did sign the pledge to not allow our SOS.info to be listed on their web site.
Yes you're correct Rimo. It would amaze you at who is really working against the cause for their own egos and attempts to eat up others to be the biggest fish. We even have it here.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Yes you're correct Rimo. It would amaze you at who is really working against the cause for their own egos and attempts to eat up others to be the biggest fish. We even have it here.
I know what you are talking about, I have been doing a bit of investigating of my own.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shadows View Post
Live by the boycott; die by the boycott. Let him wither on the vine and die, is my view.

Edited to add: Then again, what do I know, I am a liberal, lol!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 PM

The problem with not backing him, as I see it, is that he is part of the movement and when one boycotts him well the rest is easy. I met him once at Patriot Point a few years ago, he was pleasant that day, I have no other dealings with him but I am looking for help in this area.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
The problem with not backing him, as I see it, is that he is part of the movement and when one boycotts him well the rest is easy. I met him once at Patriot Point a few years ago, he was pleasant that day, I have no other dealings with him but I am looking for help in this area.
I've never met the guy, but he has sent me many threatening, caustic, or denigrating emails, in addition to posting me and DerailAmnesty.com on his website as men who tell lies, steal property, kick friendly dogs, etc...
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 AM

I have never met him but I have seen him at events so I know who he is. I am not going to name anyone but there were some at the old forum who banned AG and have been doing all they can against 'us' ever since AG started FightBackInSac. They will not have anything to do with us so I don't think they need my support in anything.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
OK, but there's another side of that coin.

The problem with backing him is that you risk being associated with him. Not "associating" with him, being associated with him. Although Schwilk can speak well on occasion and he's not stupid, he carries some baggage. Off the top of my head, the biggest public miscues he authored were "Korean Kommie Ku--" and the exploding at the ladyfriend video incident. Those kinds of things harm you no matter what you're advocating on behalf of. Jeff has hurt himself via the internet and his enemies have used it masterfully to cripple his reputation.

From my perspective, he did SOS a favor when he removed us from his So. Cal Coalition list/website. It saved me from having to ask. There are public figures I like to see on my side of a debate and am happy to be lumped together with, and there are those I don't and I'm not.

Admittedly though, this is only a matter of opinion, and others here may view the situation and Schwilk differently.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 02-17-2010 at 04:24 PM.