Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-21-2012, 10:25 AM

Default You have to read this, it's rich!!!

Well things have come full circle. I read this and some of the comments and just had to share them with you. They're starting to eat each other.

Black School Employees Accuse Black Supervisor Of Racism
There's no shortage of cases in which workers claim they've been discriminated against by a supervisor because of race. But it's unusual for employees to formally complain of racism from a fellow member of a minority.
Yet, that's the scenario that's played out in suburban Seattle, where nine black employees of the Tukwila School District have filed complaints of racial discrimination against their superintendent, Ethelda Burke -- who is also black, Seattle television station KING reports (via NWCN.com).
An attorney for the nine workers, who include vice principals, teachers and dispatchers, has filed complaints with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and has asked the school board to immediately suspend Burke (pictured at left).
Some of the employees described to the TV station some of the comments that they've gotten from their supervisor, who came to the district five years ago:
"She said to me you have to stop being a big, black man scaring our white drivers," said Doc Fells, a driver trainer and dispatcher for the district. "And it numbed me."
Female staff at a middle school in the district said that Burke once referred to them as slaves.
"I was pissed," said Marva Harris, a school security officer.
"I couldn't believe my ears -- she would refer to professional African-American women as slaves," teacher Sandra Goins said.
The charges are especially surprising given the district's racial diversity -- more than two-thirds of students are non-white.
"For me, I feel a sense of betrayal," Harris said. "That I'm betraying her, because she's a black woman."
KING reports that Harris and other district officials declined comment about the allegations, citing personnel issues.

Then I read this persons response to the article;

This crap, this ABSURDITY seems to have climaxed! I mean, really, what could POSSIBLY trump THIS one?!?! Look here... I am a Creek/Seminole Injun, born and reared on what was once our reservation. I attended public schools for PREDOMINATELY injun children. Not exactly the epitome of the public school system in our nation, but I soaked up everything that I could. I was looking into what I believed was a bleak future for me, and I was scared as I aged and became a teenager. But here's the rub. I joined the United States Army 27 years ago. Using my Veteran's benifits, I educated myself and obtained a degree in CS-BS (Computer Science). I, ME, the person I look at in the mirror every morning, took advantage of all of the opportunities that presented themselves from my hard work. I never, to this DAY, touched a dime of my Indian money! I am an extremely successful Chief Warrant Officer in the United States Army (Retired this year!!!), and I did it!!! I am simply sick and TIRED of hearing the black population in our wonder country spew out racism charges DAILY!!! They believe that they deserve, are ENTITLED, money, housing, medical care, better paying jobs... I say, "NO"! Work for it! The first step for this type of mentality starts at home, and there you cannot blame "whitey". Only the black population is responsible for it's fatherless children. Education is next. They blame society, whitey and the government for there crappy, shabby and dangerous schools. WRONG AGAIN!!! Society, Whitey NOR anyone from the government snuck into those neighbor-hoods and trashed those schools. Desicrated them, graffiti-ed them, vandalized them or walk the halls in those ridiculous little gangs and beat each other, rob each other and accosted(s) the teachers... I could go on, but I'm sure that you get the picture. Also, on the same subject, are we to believe that there are not honors students in any of those schools? You bet there are, in EVERY one of those schools. As well as valedictorians, maybe some suma's.... These people's lack of education, which leads to lower paying jobs, is COMPLETELY the fault of the complainers. PERIOD!!!! So, dear readers, I REFUSE to take blame for them and their lives, better yet, my all-white Wife will not accept any responsibility for this. THEY OWN IT!!!!

And another reply;

Isn't this the same as reverse discrimination? Because I am white I couldn't even speak out against being replaced by illegals at my old job, I was just branded as racist for standing up for my right to work in my own country. Well tell these people the same I was told, get over & find another job
Besides it will be the children of Tukwila who ends up paying for the whiners.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:11 AM

Default Ray Kelly

Commissioner of Police, New York City.

He was recently jumped on by the City Council for being too aggressive surveilling Muslims. And NJ Governor Chris Christie complained that NYPD were coming into New Jersey under cover apparently sometimes not informing their NJ counterparts. *( There is some unresolved dispute about that ).

Commissioner Kelly met with the Council and asked them what they were offering/suggesting !!! Silence !!!!

One comment he made was that 25% of the NYC population is black and 75% of the murders are committed by blacks !!!

Black on black discrimination anyone ????????

You just have to love Katt Williams:

Beating up on a Mexican.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_941125.html

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-22-2012 at 05:16 AM.