Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-29-2010, 11:55 AM

Default Rush LImbaugh 4-29-2010

Rush Limbaugh discussed the AZ immigration law and related issues today at length and says that the Democrats are scared s****less of this issue because polls show that 70% of voters NATIONWIDE approve the AZ law and half dozen other states are considering AZ type laws.

AZ Gov. Jan Brewer's poll numbers shot upward after she signed the AZ law.

I follow the Conservative talk radio people pretty closely and note the differences between their approaches to the AZ law and the immigration issue.

Limbaugh is now very aggressively and outspokenly nationalistic, although this was not always so. Other strong nationalistic hosts are John and Ken, Mick Savage, Terry Anderson, Kevin James.

By contrast, globalist trojan horses like Dennis Prager, Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt argue that the issue is a disaster for the GOP because "Hispanics are the fastest growing voting block, and we need to "reach out" to them." These three have lobbied for illegals for many years, opposed PRop. 187 and think that our diversity is our strength. Medved is especially rabid on this issue and lashes out viciously at callers who challenge his multi-cultural ideas. (Medved supports amnesty, although he says it's not really amnesty because they have to pay a $5,000.00 fine. Got that? Liberals want to give your country away but Medved wants to sell it for $5,000.00. )

The point is, Limbaugh thinks this issue is good for us and the usual traitors say it's a disaster for the GOP. I agree with Limbaugh. I think they are scared of this issue and that it can be a winner for us, even though it may bring more Democrats to the polls than would otherwise come. He also thinks all of these boycotts will backfire and make them look like fools.

This issue is forcing Obama and the Democrats to come out openly against American citizens and in favor of invading third worlders who are taking American jobs. Increasingly, it will be obvious to rank and file Americans that American nationalism is their only hope and the clearly drawn battle lines will show who's on their side and who's against them.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM

by the thread title I thought Limbaugh died.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
by the thread title I thought Limbaugh died.
Were you disappointed or relieved?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:16 PM

My understanding is that Rush was on fire today
Old 04-29-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Were you disappointed or relieved?
Relieved. I don't wish ill will on anyone, but I don't listen to Limbaugh by choice.

Besides, I have to work.