Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-28-2010, 09:04 AM
SOS Associate

I posted a very short comment on the sac bee's story about this, and they removed it shortly after. Here's what it was.

Quote:
Our group, Save Our State, hosted this event. One member particularly worked hard on the project to draw in a racially inclusive crowd that stood for secure borders and enforcement of immigration laws. The Shaw family, black, father of a teen killed by an illegal alien, also made similar comments to Kellars on video, and the bogus news wouldn't cover his. We had hispanics and asians too. You can see more on this at:
http://www.saveourstate.info/
We are chaptered as a 501c3, and our rules do not permit us to associate with racially exclusive or racially specific groups or individuals. Kellar and the Shaws have not practiced that, and the news media has twisted the commentary as usual
Old 01-28-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I posted a very short comment on the sac bee's story about this, and they removed it shortly after. Here's what it was.
Because of all the PC bs, the computer is programed to kick out any words like, Black, African, Hispanic, Asian, illegal alien. Words like Redneck, White Trash, Trailor Park, Cracker, Honkie, Whitey, Hillbilly, Vanilla Face, Pale Face, Wonder(enriched white) Bread, Milk Weed, In Bred, etc. are allowed.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:08 PM

Thanks for posting even if they did take it down. We should never miss an opportunity to stab them (the press).
Old 01-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Because of all the PC bs, the computer is programed to kick out any words like, Black, African, Hispanic, Asian, illegal alien. Words like Redneck, White Trash, Trailor Park, Cracker, Honkie, Whitey, Hillbilly, Vanilla Face, Pale Face, Wonder(enriched white) Bread, Milk Weed, In Bred, etc. are allowed.
Sad to say but I know next to nothing about a computer but there are times when I know something is going on, or at least I think I do.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
You have such a potty mouth Glory