Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-13-2009, 04:11 PM

Default Baldwin Urges Voters To Re-register To Aid AIP Candidate Nightingale

Nightingale's campaign manager has sent the following email around with the help of some organizations. I am not by virtue of duplicating parts of this email here indicating any support for her or suggesting that anyone else should or should not. SOS as an 501C org does not promote any candidate for elective office.The following is just an FYI. :

To: Barbara Coe
Sent: 12/13/2009 2:28:24 PM
Subject: Fw: Very Important: AIP voter registration for 2010 must be done ASAP for Chelene Nightingale to be on the ballot.

----- Original Message -----
Cc: zim711@peoplepc.com
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:57 PM
Subject: Very Important: AIP voter registration for 2010 must be done ASAP for Chelene Nightingale to be on the ballot.

Okay Folks, this is an important time in the campaign season. As we are all aware, Chelene Nightingale is truly California’s only hope with respects to securing our borders, protecting State’s rights, bringing back an education system from the brink of disaster, and most importantly, BRINGING BACK CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLES TO GOVERNMENT!

Chelene Nightingale and this campaign NEEDS YOU SUPPORT NOW MORE THAN EVER. One of the MOST IMPORTANT things to do right now for Chelene Nightingale and this campaign is to re-register into the “American Independent Party” if you are not already a member. With the primaries closing in fast, Chelene NEEDS all the AIP signatures she can get to place her on the ballot. Re-registering into the “American Independent Party” and signing the petition which allows Chelene Nightingale to be on the ballot is the most IMPORTANT step in her campaign. This will ensure that SHE IS the constitutional candidate in the California General Election come this November. Re-Registering is not hard and can easily be changed.

- Simply go into any post office and fill out a “Register to Vote” form and place “American Independent Party” as your party of choice in the above Party block. This form can be filled out without having to wait in any long lines, as they are placed up in the front of most offices. The “Register to Vote forms” can also be found at your local DMV. The same applies to their offices as well.

- Turn this in to any office representative there, or simply place it in the box that is located near the forms.

- You will receive notification by mail within three weeks that you have re-registered. You will now be able vote in the American Independent Party primaries. MORE IMPORTANTLY, you CAN NOW VOTE FOR CHELENE NIGHTINGALE, as she is the only candidate who fully embraces the idea of a “Part-Time” Legislature, Absolutely Securing our Borders (not forming a comprehensive plan that models AMNESTY), and RESTRORING CALIFORNIA’S SOVREIGNTY. (opposing Bills like AB 32). If you register into the AIP and vote for Chelene in the primaries, THIS WILL ENSURE that Chelene Nightingale has a chance to run against the “TWO-HEADED” monster that has dominated California’s politics for far too long!

Please, support Chelene Nightingale and give her a fair shot at running against the “special-interest” machine by registering to vote American Independent Party and signing the petition to place her on the ballot as soon as possible.

This campaign has been blessed by your overwhelming support thus far. So, let our efforts not go in vain by failing to get this candidate on the ballot so she can truly represent “We the People”

Again, thank you for all your support and dedication to this campaign. It has truly been an honor to know so many people that believe in constitutional government and believe it is time to bring it back to our Golden State.

Respectfully yours,

John M. Baldwin

Campaign Manager

Chelene Nightingale for

Governor 2010
============---------------------------------------

As you can see an effort is being made to kick this campaign into high gear. What I cannot understand is why the AIP is mentioned. Nightingale as far as I know is running as a member of the Constitution Party. The AIP split into two factions recently with the AIP faction being the one eligible to put their candidate on the ballot. Something does not seem right.

Last edited by Eagle1; 12-13-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: aherance to 501C status
Old 12-13-2009, 04:22 PM

I will remind all that as a 501C org. we are not allowed to promote any candidate for elective office.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry, but it's against policy to post anything on the forum that resembles an encouragement for a particular candidate.

Quote:
Help Chelene Nightingale become Governor-reregister as AIP

You must edit the title in the very least, and examine the rest of that post to make sure it doesn't seem like it's encouraging a vote or solicitation for any candidate or political party
Old 12-13-2009, 05:51 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I'm sorry, but it's against policy to post anything on the forum that resembles an encouragement for a particular candidate.

You must edit the title in the very least, and examine the rest of that post to make sure it doesn't seem like it's encouraging a vote or solicitation for any candidate or political party

Speaking only for myself, there was absolutely nothing contained in Eagle1's post that has filled me with motivation to assist Chelene Nightingale, whatsoever. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there hasn't been an entry in this entire thread that has resulted in my feeling more favorably about her candidacy, in any way at all.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-13-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Speaking only for myself, there was absolutely nothing contained in Eagle1's post that has filled me with motivation to assist Chelene Nightingale, whatsoever. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there hasn't been an entry in this entire thread that has resulted in my feeling a desire to assist her candidacy, in any fashion.
LOL.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:28 PM

Sorry guys, cut me a break since I am a newbie. I fully understand about the 501C....now.

Any number of folks here know where I stand on some of the candidates out there.

Thanks for the help.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:34 PM
SOS Associate

No worries mate...
We're all the blind leading the deaf here, so we know how easy it is to color outside of the lines.
I think we need to upgrade that section of the forum rules help. The IRS has some info for us on that, but it's just a bit long winded and all encompassing and I didn't want anyone to be put to sleep before making their post in this section
Old 12-13-2009, 06:37 PM

Thanks AG.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Speaking only for myself, there was absolutely nothing contained in Eagle1's post that has filled me with motivation to assist Chelene Nightingale, whatsoever. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that there hasn't been an entry in this entire thread that has resulted in my feeling more favorably about her candidacy, in any way at all.
Uh HUH

You say that now, but later comes that "I'm just doing it for kicks, and I can quit any time I want". Next thing you know you'll be mispelling words and sneaking in to factories at night and inserting "Nightingale for Dictator" temporary tattoos in the CrackerJacks boxes.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:32 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Uh HUH

You say that now, but later comes that "I'm just doing it for kicks, and I can quit any time I want". Next thing you know you'll be mispelling words and sneaking in to factories at night and inserting "Nightingale for Dictator" temporary tattoos in the CrackerJacks boxes.

So, are you suggesting there would be something wrong with doing that? Are you trying to instigate trouble by stirring the pot? We don't need traitors here acting against the best interests of Save Our State and the nation, I can assure you!

We all have to come together now!! Joe won't stand for this!!!