Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2011, 07:20 AM
SOS Associate

Default Why Obama Doesn't Release His Birth Certificate

I'm not thoroughly engaged in the birth certificate debate, or its' activism for that matter. It's not that I don't believe there might be some mischief or skullduggery at play, because there obviously is. Where the mischief is though, might be a little less important than why it is. Obama could have put this issue to bed a long time ago, and with relative ease, but I thought he might be keeping it around as a convenient distraction to give some of the more thorough researchers in the anti-obama camp something to keep them busy and thus occupied so as not to have time and money to throw at his other nefarious plots. But I have abandoned that theory in favor of one that makes more sense in a wider spectrum.
Obama is not going to produce a birth certificate, or address his eligibility simply because the people who have greased his way to the executive office do not want anything that resembles US sovereignty to be an issue, let alone one that should be confirmed. Anything! To defend his eligibility, is to acknowledge a sovereign country, and this is not an acceptable topic for a group of world re-aligner's whose main goal is to break down trade barriers, nativism, and national identities that restrict global governance. Just as the US border goes all but defended, so will any requirements related to to it. When I say all but defended, I of course pay homage to the veiled presence of the neutered border patrol stationed there. They are there for show, just as Obama's current eligibility documents are. They hint of propriety, but don't actually aim for it.
We now live in a virtual country in the minds of global ministers, not an actual one. There is just enough evidence of sovereignty left to keep the majority of US citizens from taking a hard look at what might be happening, and, preventing those of us already quite suspicious from going completely beserk.
My questions about Obama's credentials bother me, but they are overshadowed by the reason they are not addressed.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-12-2011 at 07:29 AM.