Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2010, 03:48 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Glenn Spencer's American patrol website is seemingly endorsing Nightengale.

This surprises me because of the unanimously negative comments from people who know her and I can't find much on line to suggest any measure of exceptionalism about this person.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
Yeah, I don't know what to think about Glenn going out for Chelena. In contrast, he had it in for Simcox over similar reasons that many of us dislike Nightingale for. Unfortunately, his support for her may end up degrading future endorsements that he makes. I always thought pretty highly of Glenn, and especially so his ability to sniff out posers and frauds within this movement. A lot of people seem willing to look past the facts when supporting Chelene. This is why we keep getting shitheads that run things. See? It's not just the liberals and neo cons that are kool aid drinkers. it's a non-partisan disease.