Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 AM
SOS Associate

Default California Water War Still Continues

You water is being divvied up among interests that may be as much beholden to profit and foriegn interests as it is you. One thing that stands out to me in the back and forth between the senate and house, is that we have the same type of agenda being displayed by some republicans that we have seen in the open borders/immigration reform arena. That agenda is displayed as being above partisanship:

Quote:
"Our state is dying a slow death from dehydration," said Sen. Abel Maldonado, R-Santa Maria. "This isn't about Democrats and it isn't about Republicans, and this isn't about the northern part of California or the southern part. This is about the people of California who need water. And that's everybody."
Now when he says "people", does he mean citizens?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:50 AM

I would hope he means citizens, however I don't think those if any elected office are for anyone except their own weird needs.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:03 AM

I just received notice that Pacific Gas and Electric are "Partnering with the Mexican Consulate in Fresno and San Francisco to:

*Create a lobbing informational video communicating LIFE and CARE programs
*Conducted joint press conferences

These are programs to give free improvements and appliances to the home and a discount of 20% or more on utility use.

Yes, our resources are being given away to illegals aliens by utility companies and the cost is applied to everyone else who pays a utility bill.

The utility companies are 'required' to offer these freebes to illegal aliens by our California Public Utility Commission. Yet, you hear all the time how our resources are so limited and we must conserve. Consider how much more of our resources are being used by the invaders and yes, most are paying less than you to use them.

Water is something humans cannot live without. But electric and gas are right behind. We are using all at a rate which this state and country needs to pay attention to. But when you get your utility bill and you struggle to pay it, remember part of the cost is to cover the discount the utility company is giving to the illegals living here. When they tell you not to wash your car or water your plants, remember an illegal will be using that water you just tried to save.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:34 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I just received notice that Pacific Gas and Electric are "Partnering with the Mexican Consulate in Fresno and San Francisco to:

*Create a lobbing informational video communicating LIFE and CARE programs
*Conducted joint press conferences

These are programs to give free improvements and appliances to the home and a discount of 20% or more on utility use.

Yes, our resources are being given away to illegals aliens by utility companies and the cost is applied to everyone else who pays a utility bill.

The utility companies are 'required' to offer these freebes to illegal aliens by our California Public Utility Commission. Yet, you hear all the time how our resources are so limited and we must conserve. Consider how much more of our resources are being used by the invaders and yes, most are paying less than you to use them.

Water is something humans cannot live without. But electric and gas are right behind. We are using all at a rate which this state and country needs to pay attention to. But when you get your utility bill and you struggle to pay it, remember part of the cost is to cover the discount the utility company is giving to the illegals living here. When they tell you not to wash your car or water your plants, remember an illegal will be using that water you just tried to save.
This sounds like just the sort of thing SOS should address in some fashion. Got any way to copy that and upload it here, or email it so I can?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:54 PM

Check your email.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 PM
SOS Associate

That stinks Jean,

I'm going to look into it from here. Why should PGE be partnering up with the Mexican government here? can't think of any benefit for us citizens, so maybe they should be told.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:35 AM
SOS Associate

I haven't found anything on their website that discloses any partnership with the mexican consulate yet, but I have noticed that their website in spanish is markedly different from the English version. The discounted prices portal is very prominent on the spanish, whereas you have to go through two menu selections to get to it in English. I think we might help them make an improvement for English speaking citizens by developing a small but effective campaign. It is small gains like this that could help propel SOS as an org, while practicing our agenda. Lets start a new thread for this.

Now, back to the water issue which is a really big threat I think. Congress is scratching the backs of the same animal here at the same time. There is an org called RestoreTheDelta.org that has voiced strong opposition, and it may be worth everyone's while to have a look at it.