Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-01-2011, 09:28 AM

Default The last word on Obama's eligibility

Here is an excellent summary on the Obamination's eligibility for president. His father was not a citizen, he is not eligible. I would say he is not a citizen either, but I'll settle for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJgY8...layer_embedded
Old 05-01-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Here is an excellent summary on the Obamination's eligibility for president. His father was not a citizen, he is not eligible. I would say he is not a citizen either, but I'll settle for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJgY8...layer_embedded
I think this is clutching at straws:

from Article two, section 1 of the constitution:

Quote:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
1) Natural born citizen, current 114 year old interpretation of the 14th amendment covers that - even though I do believe the 14th has been misinterpreted concerning illegal immigration. Google the Chinese Exclusion Act along with the Wong Kim Ark decision and follow the Supreme Court decisions from 1898 to this day. Wong Kim Ark's parents were both Chinese nationals, the US government was attempting to deport him as a foreign national - Wong won. Wong was a natural born US citizen.

2) Citizen of the US at the time of adoption of the Constitution - they're all long dead. Doesn't apply anymore.

3) 35 years old

4) Resident of the United States for 14 years.

It's far less of a stretch that the kid of the illegal alien leaf blower technician who annoys the living hell out of you by waking you up every Thursday morning blowing leaves into your yard from the neighbor's yard could be president than the tortured "evidence" presented in that video would stand up in court.

That kid could have been born in the emergency room of your local hospital on the taxpayer dime, spirited to Communist China for 24 years for all his youth indoctrination and still be eligible to be president of the United States.

Until it's enshrined in the US code or the Constitution has an amendment specifically addressing it, you're pissing into the fan to bet on the two citizen parent pony.

Don might be doing a little better than that suggesting that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery due to the certificate date and sequence of certificate not jibbing.

In the meantime, I would throw down a significant wad of cash on the certainty of Obama being in the 2012 presidential election. Are you registered to vote?

THE BALLOT BOX IS WHERE IT WILL ALL BE DECIDED IN 2012

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-01-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

I hope nobody is listening to the Obvious white house forgery ... you know, the one that has 17 layers
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 AM

The publicized Obama Birth Certificate is an obvious fraud. Obama's "birth certificate" bears the certification number 10641. It is a fraud because it has higher certification number than legitimate birth certificates filed days after Obama's was filed with the Hawaiian Dept. of Health

Friday: August 4, 1961: Obama born at 7:41 p.m.

Saturday: August 5, 1961: Eleanor Nordyke gives birth to twin girls at 2:12 and 2:17 pm.

Tuesday: August 8, 1961 Obama's birth certificate is supposedly filed with the Dept. of Health and bears certification number 10641.

Friday: August 11, 1961: Nordyke Birth Certificates are filed with Dept. of Health and issued certification numbers 10637, 10638.

Certification numbers are issued in chronological order by the Dept. of Health, not by the Hospital. Numbers go forward, not backward.

Probate lawyers, probate judges, title insurance investigators, law enforcement etc., who work with forgeries and "questioned" documents will tell you that when the certification numbers are out of sequence with the date, there is fraud. It's that simple. Whether it's a mortgage, deed of trust, grant deed, birth certificate, driver's license, etc., you have fraud when the certification numbers are out of sequence with the dates.

It is a fairly common thing for people to forge birth certificates for the purpose of impersonating children or other heirs of deceased wealthy individuals in order to obtain inheritances. Probate lawyers and probate judges have all seen this kind of thing.

I have seen no evidence that Obama was born in Africa. Indeed, the recent release of his "father's" immigration files indicates that his purported father was continuously in the USA from 1959 until his application for a visa extension was denied in 1964. Likewise there is no evidence that his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, aka Shirley Ann Dunham left the US at any time prior to August 1961.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:13 AM

Default Consider.

Don:

There may be some extenuating circumstances about the "out of sequence" birth certificate numbers.

The hospital does not issue birth certificates. They only recorded "time" of birth and family particulars.

It is the Board of Health that issues the certificates.

I think I recall reading that there was an 8 day delay between Obama being born and the recording of his birth and certificate assignment. Admittedly there is a lot of phony baloney and false information flying around but perhaps the out of sequence numbers were due to the "time" the Board of Health actually processed the paper work. The out of sequence numbers may not necessarily prove a point if the time of birth is not connected to the time of creating the data. Maybe it's the first in - first out theory. The sisters may have been born clock time after Obama but their paperwork may have been created before his.

I think the Connecticut social security number is more mysterious as is Ann Dunham's address which was her parents house out of town. Obama senior was living in a studio near campus.

The questions of adoption by Soetoro, the dual nationality of Barack Jr., and Ann Dunham's inability to meet the 10 year residency requirement beginning at age 16 also raise serious questions.

The Libs and Obamanites simply do not care about details and the truth. They don't care about the Constitution, it's a living document subject to alteration and progressive change for those people. Even Bush called it just a GD piece of paper.

No court, or judge, or politician will do a darned thing about the situation. All law suits just get routinely tossed.

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-05-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM

Even if Obama is found to be an illegal alien or ineligible I believe that he will stay exactly where he is and nothing will be done to remove him.

What will happen is that a tremendous polarization will take hold in this country and there will be a great effort to unseat him in 2012.

Everything else, including all evidence pointing to any wrong doing on his part will be ignored by the courts and his supporters.

Attorney P. Berg in
Obamacrimes.com
explains his belief that Obama is ineligible to hold office as POTUS on his website.