Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-24-2010, 03:52 PM

Default Hispanic Professor Booed At Graduation For Criticizing Arizona Law

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/...g-arizona-law/

Sandra Soto, Associate Professor of Gender and Women’s Studies , [Email her]is seen here being booed by students at the University of Arizona College of Social and Behavioral Sciences for criticizing the new Arizona law:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSppV...layer_embedded

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hireamerican.org
Old 05-24-2010, 05:38 PM

As most of you have heared or read me pound this problem in our schools time and time again, it is the truth, it all starts in our schools and universities. What you're seeing here is a typical University professor spewing her crap. But don't assume the it is just Chicano Studies that this message is coming from, the same message is coming form almost all of the university professors. Only in the science, economics and math is where a student may not be pounded with this message.

I say that, but know full and well that while I was in school it happened often and even I was shown a video in an economics class that the narrator of the video called American citizens gringos, and bragged about the Mexican takeover of Los Angeles and how great it was that the Mexicans were replacing the gringos/Okies in California. This class was taught by a professor at CSUN who came from China, and in our class had to use Powerpoint presentations because his English was so poor he couldn't lecture. He never once lectured. That was three years ago, and yes he's still there.

I'm just happy that the country is finally taking notice of what is happening in our schools. Yet, Obama wants to throw more money at our schools, I guess he wants that message pounded harder.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 05-24-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
As most of you have heared or read me pound this problem in our schools time and time again, it is the truth, it all starts in our schools and universities. What you're seeing here is a typical University professor spewing her crap. But don't assume the it is just Chicano Studies that this message is coming from, the same message is coming form almost all of the university professors. Only in the science, economics and math is where a student may not be pounded with this message.

I say that, but know full and well that while I was in school it happened often and even I was shown a video in an economics class that the narrator of the video called American citizens gringos, and bragged about the Mexican takeover of Los Angeles and how great it was that the Mexicans were replacing the gringos/Okies in California. This class was taught by a professor at CSUN who came from China, and in our class had to use Powerpoint presentations because his English was so poor he couldn't lecture. He never once lectured. That was three years ago, and yes he's still there.

I'm just happy that the country is finally taking notice of what is happening in our schools. Yet, Obama wants to throw more money at our schools, I guess he wants that message pounded harder.
You're right about it starting in the schools. This stuff was there in the 60's. Thank God kids are finally waking up. I was astonished to see them boo her. Thank God. I didn't think it was possible. More and more I'm encountering a tremendous, welling sense of resentment and hatred as the result of decades of oppression and having to listen to this leftist, ethnic marxist stuff. People are mad as hell...Finaly!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Nothing more daunting than(students) looking into your future and seeing only darkness.

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hireamerican.org
Old 05-24-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:

When science in the schools is obligated to dignify things like Creation Theory it's hard to imagine that science is imune to propoganda in the schools. And also when kids can't get any sex education, it's hard to imagine that the perversion of our educational system is some kind of conspiracy of professors.

The problems in our educational system is the Catholic Church and its jealousy of any educational system outside of its own which is older than public education itself. As long as the religious schools continue to get government money and as long as the religious institutions get any government money and especially the obscenely rich Catholic Church, we are going to have problems all over, including our public schools.