Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-16-2014, 12:48 PM

Default Veterans

Folks:

Just when you thought that you had seen everything with this despicable, dysfunctional cabal of lunatics along comes even more insanity. Veterans victims of greed, corruption, unconscionable travesty, absolutely unforgivable, the most offensive offences imaginable of hopeless incompetence.

BTY I'm a veteran.

I'll stop here. I'm too outraged.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:40 AM

Default More:

After a good nights sleep and time to contemplate I'm listening to more news reports. It's beginning to trickle out.

Just to be square - I don't believe ANYONE. Further my philosophy is, they're guilty until proven innocent. Hard nosed - yeah, you bet, with good reason.

Seems that now there is a deluge of returning veterans. Maybe the system is swamped. After all this administration is the master of miscalculation.

Fox news is doing a pretty good job of smoking out the facts.

I want to see some heads going to jail. Let them prove innocence to get out. ( You don't have to agree with me ). It's OK.

Robert Petzel has now resigned.

Eric Shinseki may be mad as hell but that just does not cut it. Sorry but ------ adios amigo. Take a hike. You had your chance and you blew it big time. We don't reward gross incompetence.

Whenever we have such a number of dead Veterans I call it premeditated murder and I'm really not kidding. Life without parole. And why not lethal injection. Tell me why not.

I'm too looking at even more diabolical motives here. Only a sick person would be so unconscionable.

How ironic. Our Veterans escaped being terminated by the enemy only to be terminated by fellow Americans *( And certainly not FRIENDS ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 05-18-2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:05 AM

I had a friend who was a vet and underwent surgery at the local VA hospital. He bled out unattended in his room after surgery.

Another friend underwent surgery in the same hospital, the wait was long but her cervical cancer was removed before it spread to other tissue. Maybe she was one of the lucky ones.

I haven't heard anyone else say it, but I can't help but link the probability that the VA system is something in the vein of what Obamacare will become.

It's discouraging in an alarming way.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 05-19-2014, 03:36 AM

Default Fox news said it this morning.

Steve Ducey made the exact analogy. Vetcare *( A misnomer ) may be a preview of coming attractions *( Another misnomer ) with Obama care *( Yet a third misnomer ).