Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-25-2014, 09:12 AM
SOS Associate

Default Chelena Goes Public On Her Abortion

Interesting! I never heard Chelene mention anything about her having an abortion in public. She did mention this to me before I cut her out of the will so-to-speak, but I'm above tossing that out in public myself. Now when I was busy disputing all her lies about me and others during her campaign, I restrained myself from pointing out all her christian promotion hypocrisy and anti-abortion stance not only because Abortion is such a divisive and personal issue, but because I didn't have any proof that she actually had an abortion, and I had known Chelene to be such a prolific liar, that I couldn't trust the source of my information...which was her.

www.facebook.com/Nightingale4Governor/posts/10152529306472656" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a
Old 01-25-2014, 09:57 AM

I could not care less about what Chalene thinks on that subject. People are who their life experiences lead them to be. Chalene seems to revolve around Ron Paul. Oh well.