Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Thanks for your attention to this Davi. I'm not sure what is going on, but I like to see somebody like yourself corresponding with out elected officials.

I settle for form letters.

You might explain the setting for this little discourse. What was the email for exactly?
What I quoted in the first post was pretty much it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
The above reply was to Jean, but the reference to "crazy people" is out of bounds.

The issue now is whether the aide is speaking for the politician or himself.
That aide certainly has his own personal email, but this one came from the assembly.ca.gov
I don't want to spend a bunch of energy and time on this. The state capitol is chock full of people who don't receive SOS's input or visits well; a couple more aren't going to change things for the better or worse really.
I'll still be going to the actual committee hearing on the 5th, since it is a government exercise, and we will still try to weigh in on the bill itself.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Twoller Twoller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
... I fear that all of our efforts to bring this bill to the capital will be hurt by crazy people that your movement attracts.
So you were talking about a bill? What was the bill? Sorry about not knowing already.
__________________
The United States of America is for citizens only! Everyone else OUT.
Criminalize asking party affilation for voter registration! End the "two party system"!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
So you were talking about a bill? What was the bill? Sorry about not knowing already.
It's AB26
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Cole Younger Cole Younger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 36
Default

It does appear the nut cases are still attempting to lead this movement so nothing has really changed. This Schick guy, nightingale, Don Silva, Barbara Coe, Gheen, Turner, Gilcrest, etc...have done more harm than good. They all started out with a nobel cause and then they destroyed it with petty in fighting to down right criminal behavior........the funny thing is they are calling Davi a traitor. Like most Napoleonic / Hitler type dictators, they can't take constructive criticism. Things have to there way or the highway and the problem is, they do not have a clue.This is not a leader: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjImcBRYYYQ

"it's a order, why? because I said so" I must have failed to get the memo...no one told me they appointed this guy god...

You lead by example and this guy is setting a piss poor example. He became a puppet to a uneducated puppet master. If these idiots are the leaders of the movement, kiss the movement good by. If they cared about the movement, they would step aside and fade away. They won't though. All they care about are themselves. They are in this for personal gain. They need to have there Ego's stroked..They are nobodies trying to be something. They are a waist of time.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Rim05 Rim05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So CA
Posts: 1,222
Default

This is too much, Gregg Imus, thinks he can give orders to SOS.info because his boss wants it done. We are crazy? I could point out a lot of crazy people and they are not here.
Joe Turner is his friend and he has stood with him. Great! I call Joe a friend and I have stood with him many times. So why bring Joe into this. Crazy!

This is what politics does to people, give them a bucket to carry water and they think they are important. The guy has demonstrated that he has no manners or respect for others.
Who cares about his orders.

Jeff has told him about Davi and what a horrible person he is Jeff needs mental care so we can give him some slack, I guess.

If Chelene is now the Governor of CA who is Jeff, her Attorney General? I could guess who the Lt. Gov is but I will not say. Hey, who is the treasurer?


This is what politics does to a person, they go on a power trip.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-27-2011, 03:54 AM
Cole Younger Cole Younger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Great! I call Joe a friend and I have stood with him many times.
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. To me Joe's actions was, and has since been, self serving. No different than all the so-called leaders.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Younger View Post
It does appear the nut cases are still attempting to lead this movement so nothing has really changed. This Schick guy, nightingale, Don Silva, Barbara Coe, Gheen, Turner, Gilcrest, etc...have done more harm than good. They all started out with a nobel cause and then they destroyed it with petty in fighting to down right criminal behavior........the funny thing is they are calling Davi a traitor. Like most Napoleonic / Hitler type dictators, they can't take constructive criticism. Things have to there way or the highway and the problem is, they do not have a clue.This is not a leader: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjImcBRYYYQ

"it's a order, why? because I said so" I must have failed to get the memo...no one told me they appointed this guy god...

You lead by example and this guy is setting a piss poor example. He became a puppet to a uneducated puppet master. If these idiots are the leaders of the movement, kiss the movement good by. If they cared about the movement, they would step aside and fade away. They won't though. All they care about are themselves. They are in this for personal gain. They need to have there Ego's stroked..They are nobodies trying to be something. They are a waist of time.
No way am I going to say or do anything that looks supportive of Naui. That guy is rodent droppings. Jeff may be a jackass, a fool, a loud foul-mouthed snarling careless dolt, but I still cannot fault him over Naui, especially when that little trolling chihuahua was getting in the faces of Americans getting on their feet on the streets.
I've said this before, and I'll repeat it again.: loyal Americans come first and foremost where it concerns the battle for control of immigration laws, even those loyal Americans I don't like. I don't ever discourage any loyal american from getting on the streets protesting for our cause. Even that cockroach nightingale. My revulsion for her is known far and wide, but I have never said she or schwilk should stop protesting or rallying in the immigration arena. In fact, most of my criticism leveled at her during her campaign and before it had to do with her sidetracking or trying redirect the effort towards her own self-aggrandizing schemes. But no way would I tell them they shouldn't be getting on the streets with a protest sign in our favor.
Yes, she makes me nearly vomit when I see her prancing on a stage all made up like a 12 year old who broke in to her mom's cosmetic cabinet, but she doesn't do that for our cause. Did you ever seen her dress that way for SOS functions? I may be revolted by the site of her in drag like that, and disgusted by her misuse of our effort, but I would not tell anyone she shouldn't even pick up a protest sign against illegal immigration.
I chastise her, I call her a liar, fraud, dishonest, manipulative, deceitful conniving megalomaniac, but no way would I discourage her from protesting these invading, self-interested, racist, underground, cheating, job theiving illegals and their supporters!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Rim05 Rim05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So CA
Posts: 1,222
Default

I think Naui makes me want to vomit more than at least a dozen others. Everytime he approached me, my answer was "Get lost". There was nothing more for him to say.
The same with Cliff May, a total roach as you call them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Cole Younger Cole Younger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
No way am I going to say or do anything that looks supportive of Naui. That guy is rodent droppings. Jeff may be a jackass, a fool, a loud foul-mouthed snarling careless dolt, but I still cannot fault him over Naui, especially when that little trolling chihuahua was getting in the faces of Americans getting on their feet on the streets.
I've said this before, and I'll repeat it again.: loyal Americans come first and foremost where it concerns the battle for control of immigration laws, even those loyal Americans I don't like. I don't ever discourage any loyal american from getting on the streets protesting for our cause. Even that cockroach nightingale. My revulsion for her is known far and wide, but I have never said she or schwilk should stop protesting or rallying in the immigration arena. In fact, most of my criticism leveled at her during her campaign and before it had to do with her sidetracking or trying redirect the effort towards her own self-aggrandizing schemes. But no way would I tell them they shouldn't be getting on the streets with a protest sign in our favor.
Yes, she makes me nearly vomit when I see her prancing on a stage all made up like a 12 year old who broke in to her mom's cosmetic cabinet, but she doesn't do that for our cause. Did you ever seen her dress that way for SOS functions? I may be revolted by the site of her in drag like that, and disgusted by her misuse of our effort, but I would not tell anyone she shouldn't even pick up a protest sign against illegal immigration.
I chastise her, I call her a liar, fraud, dishonest, manipulative, deceitful conniving megalomaniac, but no way would I discourage her from protesting these invading, self-interested, racist, underground, cheating, job theiving illegals and their supporters!
Quote:
I call her a liar, fraud, dishonest, manipulative, deceitful conniving megalomaniac
Jeez Davi, lets not beat around the bush

My point is, he lost his cool and that is ammunition that can easily be used against the movement as I so delicately demonstrated. I understand why he lost his cool.... he does not know how to lead nor does he understand the issue, when presented with a little pressure..Everyone know Naui is a joke..

There are allot of examples on the internet of people losing there cool or being out witted by people like Naui. You don't like Naui because he makes the movement look bad. When he does so, he wins.

Public perception is what matters if you want to win this war. The problem with most street protest are they are ineffective because they are not being used tactically. When you invite counter protests all eyes are on you...don't become media fodder or a recruitment tool for the opposition. When people get too emotional and fail to use the grey matter between your ears, they lose...The opposition knows this and will always use it to their advantage. Instead of calling Naui names, barking out pyscho orders, he should have taken the time to calmly explain the protest, the purpose, and its goals. Discuss fiscal problem and how it affects every tax payer..

This Shwick idiot gave Naui, the bullets, and the gun. He might as well have thrown up a surrender flag and left...but he obviously is to ignorant to understand that he lost.

Last edited by Cole Younger; 03-27-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved