Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-23-2014, 08:22 AM

The only way to confront illegal immigration is to confront illegal immigration.

You really have to ask yourself to what extent do the people who have the most to gain from such effort really care about the same issue? Are tax protesters really against illegal immigration or do they support open borders as well?

We've seen similar efforts and explanations. Recall that some people say that "self deportation" is the answer. Get rid of the jobs and the welfare and illegals will just go away by themselves. Perhaps these same folks don't want the federal government to be doing anything, even policing our borders and they certainly don't want to pay for it either with taxes.

There is really only one solution: Hunt them down and throw them out.

The answer to the sanctuary cities is, like the amnesty notion, to offer a more pointed alternative to sanctuary. Any time we throw out an illegal immigrant without prosecuting them for criminal entry, that is amnesty. Any place we provide for illegals on their way out of the country when we provide amnesty, that is sanctuary.

The English language is taking a real beating anyway, it will not suffer this temporary indignity.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The only way to confront illegal immigration is to confront illegal immigration.

You really have to ask yourself to what extent do the people who have the most to gain from such effort really care about the same issue? Are tax protesters really against illegal immigration or do they support open borders as well?

We've seen similar efforts and explanations. Recall that some people say that "self deportation" is the answer. Get rid of the jobs and the welfare and illegals will just go away by themselves. Perhaps these same folks don't want the federal government to be doing anything, even policing our borders and they certainly don't want to pay for it either with taxes.

There is really only one solution: Hunt them down and throw them out.

The answer to the sanctuary cities is, like the amnesty notion, to offer a more pointed alternative to sanctuary. Any time we throw out an illegal immigrant without prosecuting them for criminal entry, that is amnesty. Any place we provide for illegals on their way out of the country when we provide amnesty, that is sanctuary.

The English language is taking a real beating anyway, it will not suffer this temporary indignity.
You're missing the point concerning the message. There are small governments who declare themselves to be sanctuary entities for those who defy our federal immigration law, how about in return an equal show of concern for citizens with whom the federal Internal Revenue Service might feel they have a beef. Sort of along the idea of state's rights or local control. It might be more symbolic than practical, since while the feds don't much concern themselves with illegality of presence, they definitely are going to defend revenue flow. Loan sharks are purveyors of good will compared to the IRS.

And, among those who advocate any sort of control concerning illegal immigration, few to none espouse the idea of crucifying the enablers of illegal immigration - those who employ illegal labor. 99% of those employers know exactly who and what they hire. The blather that they don't know is bullshit spin.

Again, if it did come down to hunting "them" down and throwing "them" out, that's fine, so long as it isn't predicated on race and presumption.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-23-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:19 AM

Hi Ayatollah,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply,
I've been busy at work the last week.

I love the idea!
It's exactly the point many have been making for a long while now, the point being, that if immigration laws are purposely not being enforced, then there are a whole host of other laws that shouldn't be enforced... Including Federal tax laws!

The next time I hear anybody advocating the non enforcement of immigration laws, I'm going to up the ante and tell them that if "if you don't want immigration laws enforced, than I don't want tax laws enforced"!

In fact I also don't want Obama care laws enforced!

Welcome to the world of lawlessness!

Correction, Welcome to the world of selective lawlessness!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:26 AM

You are a genius. Great.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:13 AM

Default In your face.

Hey west coasters. It's show down time. Either agree or capitulate.

I have long contended that my useful idiots here are more skewed than your there, especially LA. For a while you were apparently winning but now "I've got some bad news for you".

The NYC council has now voted and approved ID cards for illegal aliens, permiso to open bank accounts, apply for drivers licenses and - ready for this one? - free legal counsel for any illegal aliens who have deportation orders. Yes' it is reported on the news this AM.

So now fess up and admit that our lunatics are, hands down, more off the rails than Californian "criminals".

Furthermore, also reported, the Supreme Court voted 9 - 0 labeling our supreme allied commander in Nation wrecking as violating the Constitution. It's official.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Now a question! I have posted the Federal Customs and Immigration laws many times. Also I stated, above, that there were many Towns attacked and sued for passing their own versions of immigration laws, some most noticeable: Lou Barlette former mayor of Hazleton; City of Danbury, some in Missouri, Texas and elsewhere. To say nothing of how Sheriff Arpaio was treated for enforcing the law.

It is impractical to expect anyone to march in to the Oval office or DOJ and throw raincoats over heads and cuffs on. The gentlemanly way is IMPEACHMENT.

The question: Why isn't it happening ?

Oh yes ! Also why isn't NYC being sued by ANYONE?

I'll revert back to my usual position and hope that it degenerates faster and more ruinous. Let the people decide next election. Our Congress obviously doesn't have the will, power or intention of doing anything.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-27-2014 at 06:17 AM.