Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-21-2011, 04:26 PM
SOS Associate

Default Talk Radio Host Mark Williams Joins Amnesty Crowd

For those of you that follow radio, you may or may not know host Mark Williams, formerly of talk show radio KFBK. He was a loudmouth, but semi-popular radio show host of conservative persuasion. Mark has been fired from a few jobs, and mostly involving the cavalier commentary regarding religion, illegals, and race. He was recently supposedly removed as chair of the TEA Party Express for some off-handed, or misinterpreted depending on who you believe, comments in regards to Obama and Muslims. After several years of railing against illegals, I was taken aback recently by some rather nazi/leftist style attacks and censorship during an exchange he and I were having on his facebook page. Equally surprising was his support for an illegal alien who was recently in the news for a heroic deed, and suddenly claiming his illegal-ness to boot. I suggested propaganda, and Williams pulled the race card out and flung it at me like your typical leftist/illegal supporter. He then changed the attack to belittle my effort, and alsodug up some old bone about SOS to bolster his meaningless argument. Then, he got the last word by cutting me off on his page and deleting the portions of the commentary that offered truth and defense of my/our positions.
I don't know what to say, other than there are two possible explanations for his sudden turnaround.
1) Having been relegated to stand in host only status due to his being nearly blackballed in radio media, he may be trying to sell himself back to the republican heirarchy by jumping on the amnesty team so he can be employable again in a more permanent sense.
2)Sorry, but that's pretty much all it can be. Obama made an end-run around the legislative process, and both parties, being controlled by the same strings, need everyone in lockstep to place this behind them before the next sham election so it isn't an issue, and so that they can keep their illegals working during this recession. Mark only has one side he can kiss up to, and that's the republicans. if they don't win the election, he at least can say he found religion on the illegals issue, and have a chance at stardom again

Here is the exchange slightly before his censorship. You be the judge:

Hero who saved 6-year-old girl, Antonio Diaz Chacon, says he's an illegal immigrant www.nydailynews.com
A heroic New Mexico man who saved a 6-year-old girl from the clutches of a kidnapping creep came forward this week to say he is an illegal immigrant.

Yesterday at 8:33am · Like · · Share
5 people like this.

Consuelo Castañuela Helbling I was afraid of that when the story said his wife interpreted...
Yesterday at 8:55am · Like

Justin Fernandez This one deserves a reward to offset his crime. It's still a crime. If I save a kid from a burning building right after robbing a bank, I still have to face justice for the robbery...it's no different with this hero except in degree...look, trespassing is a crime but I think saving a kid from an abduction is a bigger thing. So I would by Presidential fiat, give this guy a pardon...
Yesterday at 9:35am · Like · 4 people

Larry Redfield ‎@Justin.... Would he have to pay back his Student Loans? Could he still by a House with no income to pay the Mortgage? Would he become the Anchor Baby allowing his family to immigrate and get on Welfare, Food stamps and WIC? Could he vote or have to provide a Birth Certificate to run for President? ...so many questions!!
Yesterday at 10:14am · Like · 2 people

Cate Caldwell lots of questions indeed, Larry. But by giving this guy a pardon, it sends a message to other illegals that good deeds are rewarded. I would imagine that a guy who has the conscience to do what he did would want to also earn his own way rather than be dependent on the government.
Yesterday at 11:09am · Like · 2 people

Justin Fernandez Yeah, I get that Larry and Cate, and I kind of agree that the reward shouldn't be too over the top or too publicized--maybe we could flog him on natioal TV for trespassing, and then after that hand him a suitcase full of money, a Congressional Medal of Honor, and citizenship papers stipulating that he live in Chicago and vote Republican?
Yesterday at 11:27am · Like · 1 person

Justin Fernandez But do all the rewardy stuf in total secret...
Yesterday at 11:28am · Like

Justin Fernandez Larry, what if we could just swap Obama for him? I'd go for that!
Yesterday at 11:28am · Like · 2 people

Justin Fernandez Cate, imagine how that would make Congress FLINCH--since we all know BAD DEEDS are rewarded by the FED GOV...well, the bad deeds they INCENTIVIZE...from the slums to Pakistan...
Yesterday at 11:30am · Like · 2 people

Cate Caldwell I'm actually quite hawkish on illegal immigration, but when we obviously have a good person here, it might be good to give them a way to earn the opportunity to be a citizen, rather than just deporting them.
23 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Mark Williams I'd trade Mexico a hundred welfare recipients (including the Wall Street guys in suits) for every one of these guys they can cough up for us.
22 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Sos Save Our State So now I see how easy it is for people, even hard core law and order conservatives, to be manipilated by a small bit of propaganda. No wonder we can't vote out the corruption
21 hours ago · Like

Mark Williams Law exists to serve people, people do not exist to serve law.
20 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Larry Redfield ‎"Laws to Serve People"..... It's a Cook Book!!!!
20 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Justin Fernandez People, mmmmmmmmmmmm.
20 hours ago · Like

Sos Save Our State How's that Mark?
20 hours ago · Like

Larry Redfield Reward and Punishment... One can't negate the other.
19 hours ago · Like

Mark Williams Think it through SOS... ignore the fact that the guy is brown and speaks Spanish
19 hours ago · Like

Sos Save Our State How about you ignoring the mileage and ratings, and thinking through it also. You know nothing else about this guy. How he got here, his history, whether he works illegally or collects some sort of subsistence. He may be one of the welfare burdens you rail against. And just for your reading public...I am not racially exclusive. I deal in nationalities, cultural and sovereignty issues.
17 hours ago · Like

Scott Slotterbeck So if I save a kid in Germany, I'm automatically a citizen there? You've gone soft. It's nice he saved a kid, but that has zero bearing on following the law. Maybe now he has a free pass to rob a bank? Save a kid, rob a bank.
3 hours ago · Like

Mark Williams What does German law have to do with anything? Factoring international law into US decisions is a New World Order thing. The difference between America and every other society ever to exist is that in America the Law is a weapon in the defense of individual human rights and the adaptation of the larger society to that end.
2 hours ago · Like

Mark Williams SOS, if you really need to have the phrase "Law exists to serve people, people do not exist to serve law" explained to you then I've got to believe that you've got a government paper pushing job where the opposite is true
2 hours ago · Like

Sos Save Our State I just don't understand either your interpretation of it, or how you're applying it to this situation. And no; I have no government paper pushing job. I'm self-employed; at least I used to be before government and manipulated economic conditions crippled my efforts. Immigration has a big impact on that too, and that is amplified by illegal entrants and the underground economy. That's why I speak out about support for illegals when I see it, read it, or hear about it. I could have sworn you had signed on to amnesty for illegals by you're earlier statement of the person at the heart of this article.
about an hour ago · Like

Mark Williams You have a pretty deep ignorance of America, her history, her intent and her destiny SOS. Time you should read some of writings of the Founders and catch up with what this country is about.
about an hour ago · Like

Sos Save Our State That is a no guts, generic, and dismissive response Mark. But it's ok; I get that alot from people who try to justify illegal entry and its' results.
about an hour ago · Like

Mark Williams David... fact is that you are an old crank out of Rosemont who took up the SOS name after my friend Andy adopted more effective tactics. If you had an organization then you would be out in front of the Home Depots on Folsom at Power Inn or better yet the one on Howe both of which (especially Howe) as you know are huge magnets for illegals. Or the street corner down in South Sac. I would be seeing you, and probably be joining you, in picketing the entrances. You would be lobbying the Capitol (an easy RT ride from you...as is that first HD). You are doing none of that. Just spouting with no apparent point other than you do not like people not born within the political boundries of the United States. Why do I suspect that if you were in charge there would be no legal immigration either.
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

Davi Rodrigues First of all Mark, the name is Davi, not david. second of all, I have lead the charge at home depots and the illegal hiring that goes on at MLK jr and 47th ave, which is where I lived as a kid, and where my parents still live amid all the crime wrought upon them from all that corruption there for years. Years mark. You'd have to be totally tuned out to miss all the videos and pictures of me, up to and including some that the local media has aired about me doing precisely that. I have no comment about Andy Ramirez, as he surrendered the SOS corp back in the 90's. He didn't want it anymore. I speak with him from time to time, and as far as I can tell, he harbors no animosity towards me or the current SOS at all. You can restrict my commentary under my local name too, if you desire, but what is the point? I'm still in Sac, and I'll still be doing what I do. I just won't be doing it with Mark Williams blessing.
about a minute ago · Like

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 08-21-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:36 PM
SOS Associate

I should point out that I posted the last bit using my own FB page and not SOS, since he had restricted my ability to post, so that's why the change. Here is the current version of the page to show what he deleted out

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...2&id=520838437

The deletion included any reference the work we've done on day laborers here, which tells me he doesn't want anyone he knows, or that reads his page, to know there is and has been resistance to the amnesty and illegals push up here in Sac. Who among the self-professed conservative crowd silences illegal immigration protesters? By the way; He also deleted out my response that offered to take him up on his offer to join me in a protest of the HD or the day labor area. I just didn't get that copied before his censoring began

I've lost any respect for the guy I had. I have very little tolerance for people claiming to be conservative, but use leftist tactics. The race card is so very pedestrian and quite frankly, not applicable in this debate at all, but it's very common tactic for amnesty supporters or their henchmen. This guy has little credibility with me now.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 08-21-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I should point out that I posted the last bit using my own FB page and not SOS, since he had restricted my ability to post, so that's why the change. Here is the current version of the page to show what he deleted out

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...2&id=520838437

The deletion included any reference the work we've done on day laborers here, which tells me he doesn't want anyone he knows, or that reads his page, to know there is and has been resistance to the amnesty and illegals push up here in Sac. Who among the self-professed conservative crowd silences illegal immigration protesters? By the way; He also deleted out my response that offered to take him up on his offer to join me in a protest of the HD or the day labor area. I just didn't get that copied before his censoring began

I've lost any respect for the guy I had. I have very little tolerance for people claiming to be conservative, but use leftist tactics. The race card is so very pedestrian and quite frankly, not applicable in this debate at all, but it's very common tactic for amnesty supporters or their henchmen. This guy has little credibility with me now.
Wow, those trying to climb the ladder they think will get them to the top of where they want to go will get in bed with anybody. Mark Williams seems to sleep with those who want the dream act.

It would be actually funny, his comment about you or SOS doing nothing about the illegal day laborers, if it weren't such a low crappy lying stance that this slime ball tried to pull off. What cowards some people have become when it comes to fighting illegal aliens. So many have just raised the white flag. Giving up and surrendering because it was just too hard to stay in the fight.