Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-26-2012, 09:22 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Its not Chelene , but somebody else thats been
around just as long

You should be getting a couple more sign ups over here since Williams
wholesale purge over on that other site.

That wasn't the site in question though.
William can afford to purge?
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
William can afford to purge?

He dumped a ton of his best people, not only smart posters and patriots but people that contributed a lot in the past.

Just about anybody that ever said a nice word about Romney got slapped to the curb , Most got banned.

Thats why just about the only posters you see now are the mods
Old 07-26-2012, 10:20 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
He dumped a ton of his best people, not only smart posters and patriots but people that contributed a lot in the past.

Just about anybody that ever said a nice word about Romney got slapped to the curb , Most got banned.

Thats why just about the only posters you see now are the mods
The last time I looked at the records, his monetary situation had changed dramatically. The amount he was reporting had dropped significantly, and the latest report was unavailable. that is, of course, if he's reporting accurately too.

So what? He hates romney more than obama, or he hates both?
Old 07-26-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The last time I looked at the records, his monetary situation had changed dramatically. The amount he was reporting had dropped significantly, and the latest report was unavailable. that is, of course, if he's reporting accurately too.

So what? He hates romney more than obama, or he hates both?
Well , I look at it a couple ways.
He probably does hate Bomba, but consider if Romney wins
and actually does something about the illegal problem, Williams gravy train goes away.

Another 4 years of Bomba and you can be sure there will be lots of illegal immigration issues going on and the donations keep coming.

Another reason is the few supporters he does have left are huge Ron Paul supporters , He sacrificed all of his Romney people for them.

This is all speculation of course.

At any rate ALL of the people he banned ended up in a better place.

His wasn't the only site that did the wholesale ban either.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM
SOS Associate

[QUOTE=usa today;21116]Well , I look at it a couple ways.
He probably does hate Bomba, but consider if Romney wins
and actually does something about the illegal problem, Williams gravy train goes away.

Another 4 years of Bomba and you can be sure there will be lots of illegal immigration issues going on and the donations keep coming.

Another reason is the few supporters he does have left are huge Ron Paul supporters , He sacrificed all of his Romney people for them. QUOTE]

Wouldn't make much sense for him to be worrying about a gravy train he really no longer has. In addition, Romney may do something about illegal immigration, but he surely isn't going to halt it. We'll face enough of a threat from romney to spur donors if that's their way of involvement.

And if you think about it, obama might negate the illegal immigration issue by either legalizing them, or causing congress to do the same for fear of looking like they lost the power to do so to him.

But who knows.....
William banned me after I refused to jump on his lynch wagon headed to Glenn Spencer's ranch. Guess I wasn't quite patriot enough in his eyes if I wouldn't say " Your word is my command, sir William".
Old 07-26-2012, 12:45 PM

I think just about all of us have had our share of run ins with William

As you can see I'm no longer on alipac and thats a good thing in my opinion , I'm in a better place with better people in the fight.

I've known you and lots of people on this forum for a lot of years , It just seems like in fighting and attitudes are what is killing our movement , Some of it is not without cause.

You have had your own demons here on Sos over the years , I've fought my demons on alipac , Sos and many other places.

There was a time I thought Sos was going to be huge , I was proud to be a member in the old days. So many good people here , some not so good,
You guys did things that would scare the newer people in the cause to death.

You have your forum and I thank you for allowing me to post , We also have a forum and my people would post over here also,

Can we get over the BS of the past and start to work together?

I purposed this to William , Simcox , Turner and Beck years ago and got the cold shoulder.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:21 PM

Well throw it out and lets get it over with.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I think just about all of us have had our share of run ins with William

As you can see I'm no longer on alipac and thats a good thing in my opinion , I'm in a better place with better people in the fight.

I've known you and lots of people on this forum for a lot of years , It just seems like in fighting and attitudes are what is killing our movement , Some of it is not without cause.

You have had your own demons here on Sos over the years , I've fought my demons on alipac , Sos and many other places.

There was a time I thought Sos was going to be huge , I was proud to be a member in the old days. So many good people here , some not so good,
You guys did things that would scare the newer people in the cause to death.

You have your forum and I thank you for allowing me to post , We also have a forum and my people would post over here also,

Can we get over the BS of the past and start to work together?

I purposed this to William , Simcox , Turner and Beck years ago and got the cold shoulder.
No, I don't think we can get over the "bs" and work together. We're going to have to work together with it. The bs as you refer to it is difference of opinion, conflicting goals, and incompatible personalities. Alot of that just cannot be reasoned with or changed. I've been saying for a few years that I don't care if we fight amongst each other, as long as everyone works too. If everyone marched lockstep, a few strong arms with manipulative skills would end up in control, and then that wouldn't reflect the wishes of everyone. So, soon the disatisfaction would cause people to stop joining forces at all.

The management here has not always been in agreement either, but we're still operating. I think that's due to us accepting that we have to either be tolerant of those ideas we don't like, or make sure everyone knows how you feel so they can plan accordingly. I've said I'd even tolerate the cockroach in this group again as long as she was working, although she;ll never be allowed in a management position again. Point is, she knows what I think of her, and I'm sure she developed a little more respect for me now that she knows she cannot just molest me and suffer no consequence.

I'm not going back to Williams ALIPAC because he's too controlling, and has no buffer between his ban finger and the group. One person should not have that much power because it always ends up being misused. Well, and he banned me, so he doesn't want me there
But I can talk sheet about william and still fight for the same causes he does when those causes are presented. Hell, I'll say I will talk sheet about you too when the necessity arises
Old 07-26-2012, 03:39 PM

Feel free , I've been called every name in the book. and then some.

Don booted me out of here before all the crap went down with Chelene.

But I agree , she might be a POS , I don't know , I always got along with her , but as long as we are working on the same side , I guess it doesn't matter.

Anyway I'll try to direct a couple good posters over your way , you can visit us if you like but its not necessary.

I still try to get over here and read every other day and do a post now and then. I like to think I still have a few old friends over here.

I guess most of us do have something in common though, Most of us are
in the "BANNED BY WILLIAM" club.

I did speak to him on the phone a couple weeks ago , he is one nasty piece of work let me tell you.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:01 AM

Default Reregistered

As I said, Gheek pulled the plug on me also essentially over nothing.

Some may recall his urinating contest with Jim Gilchrist. That seemed to be the beginning of the end when swarms of people were turned off by it/him. He essentially wanted to push Gilchrist over the cliff and take over as the big Kahuna.

During the ensuing I posted on other forums my suspicions that there was, in fact, no accountability for funds, and indeed no visible proof that even one single fax was ever sent to anyone. It was all faith, "trust me" !

I re-registered on his site under other ID but never again posted anything. Didn't even check in of follow anything there at all. Zero, zip interest.

Simcox turned out to be a big phony scammer with his joke fence. One pigeon mortgaged his house and sent $110,000 worth of steel. Later he sued, and dropped it. The caging company's and promoters skimmed off the vast majority of funds.

Gilchrist's associated attacked him and took over his association along with the money. He sued.