Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-13-2009, 04:23 PM

I couldn't as I was banned not too long after AG. Of course, I never posted anything against the rules nor was I ever warned by an admin that I did anything against the rules.

It was just another internet lynching by Chelene and her crew.

There was a message when I logged on that said , "see I told you I would ban you!" Surprise to me because I never had any such warning. All I can say to Chelene is, "YOU LIE!"

Well God always gets even for me
Old 11-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Love One Another.

I'm very glad you're here. I'll look forward to your very informative posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am happy to find my way here. I'm here for the *fight* and to SAVE America from ALL enemies (whom are not Americans FIRST).
Old 11-13-2009, 09:25 PM

Hey Bri. Glad to see you. Did you see the Star Trek reboot?
Old 11-15-2009, 06:01 PM

I had no idea Jean & Papoose got banned. I wondered where Papoose went and inquired about her, but I don't recall ever getting a straight answer. There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head. It made me sad to know there was some kind of bickering going on in the background, but I guess I just didn't pay close enough attention to know what was happening. I just thought people were losing interest and leaving under their own steam. I didn't know so many people were getting banned. Some moderator I was! LOL! I hadn't a clue and I guess basically still don't have a real clue as to what all the fuss was about.

All I know is I've always felt we were all on the same team and should put personal and petty differences aside for the cause at hand. I'm able to do that and find it easy. I guess I expect everyone else to do the same. Keep their eye on the goal, no matter what obstacles get thrown in the way.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head.
I think alot of it went right under our heads JB.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Love One Another.

Well look who's here! Glad to see you JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
I had no idea Jean & Papoose got banned. I wondered where Papoose went and inquired about her, but I don't recall ever getting a straight answer. There was a lot stuff going on there that I guess just went right over my head. It made me sad to know there was some kind of bickering going on in the background, but I guess I just didn't pay close enough attention to know what was happening. I just thought people were losing interest and leaving under their own steam. I didn't know so many people were getting banned. Some moderator I was! LOL! I hadn't a clue and I guess basically still don't have a real clue as to what all the fuss was about.

All I know is I've always felt we were all on the same team and should put personal and petty differences aside for the cause at hand. I'm able to do that and find it easy. I guess I expect everyone else to do the same. Keep their eye on the goal, no matter what obstacles get thrown in the way.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:48 PM

Talking

Hey, Papoose! I felt like everyone jumped, but didn't bother to tap me on the shoulder to tell me the ship was sinking! LOL! I musta had my ear buds in really tight and my iPod turned up too loud to notice. So, this is where you went! LOL! Good to see you again.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:56 PM

Hi JB. You were to busy enjoying your Margaretaville and Cheeseburger in paradise.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:04 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Hi JB. You were to busy enjoying your Margaretaville and Cheeseburger in paradise.
BUSTED!!! LOL!!!

How ya been, Jean?
Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 AM

Hello everyone, happy the path lead me here. Now, lets get on with the job of taking back our country.