Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-03-2010, 04:12 AM

I'm at a loss to explain the popularity, such as it is, for Keith Olbermann. I channel surf and it seems like every time I hit his show, he's attacking O'REilly or Glenn Beck and much of the time he is re-playing video from FOX. I'm not interested in hearing media types sling mud and frankly I don't think most people are. What a strange use of air time: giving exposure to your competition.

There is something weirdly pathological about Olbermann. There is a kind of rabid, mad dog viciousness about him...and most of the left for that matter. It's as though they have a form of rabies of the mind. They are the ugliest, most vicious people I've ever seen. There is a venomous streak in these people that is horrifying. They are worse than the mafia.

Thank God people are starting to wake up to these monsters.