Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM

Default Illegal aliens exempt from ICE enforcement

Illegal aliens exempt from ICE enforcement
If you ask me, the Obama administration is attacking the wrong people. But I'm not surprised... liberal-left politicians always side with criminals, terrorists and other malefactors." - Former NYPD Detective.
Although he claims that enforcing immigration laws is vital to national security and public safety, the Assistant Secretary of Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- known as ICE -- circulated an internal memo ordering officers not to arrest a broad range of illegal aliens he deems immune from “mandatory detention,” according to watchdog public-interest group Judicial Watch.
According to a report obtained by the 14,000-member National Association of Chiefs of Police, field office directors “should not expend detention resources on aliens who are known to be suffering from serious physical or mental illness, or who are disabled, elderly, pregnant, or nursing, or demonstrate that they are primary caretakers of children or an infirm person, or whose detention is otherwise not in the public interest,” according to a memorandum issued by ICE Assistant Secretary John Morton.
That’s because the Homeland Security agency has “limited resources” and must prioritize the use of its enforcement personnel and detention space. Therefore, illegal immigrants that fall into the above referenced category are “not subject to mandatory detention,” according to Morton, who also writes that “particular care” should be given when dealing with the immediate family members of U.S. citizens.
Morton further points out in the four-page memo that the agency only has the resources to remove less than 4% of undocumented people living in the U.S. Thus the justification for ignoring the other several million, even if it compromises national security, public safety and all those other important things, according to the Judicial Watch press statement.
Days after the agency charged with immigration enforcement admits it can’t -- or won't -- get the job done, the Obama Administration sued Arizona for passing a law that “unconstitutionally” intervenes with the government’s authority to do it.
The measure, which makes it a state crime to be in the U.S. illegally and bans “sanctuary city” policies, interferes with federal immigration responsibilities, according to Attorney General Eric Holder.
While denigrating the citizens of Arizona, President Barack Obama and his so-called national-security team have never commented on "sanctuary city" policies in Los Angeles, New York and other locations, that are indeed a violation of federal immigration law.
In addition, the Obama Administration recently appointed a police chief -- Harold Hurtt, who believes in illegal alien sanctuary city policies -- to command an immigration enforcement program that entails federal agents working with local police departments on cases involving illegal aliens.
As part of the Homeland Security Department's anti-terrorism mission, the new director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Office of State and Local Coordination is now Hurtt, an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level such as Arizona's new immigration enforcement law.
"Officials who call their city a 'sanctuary city' for illegal aliens is basically aiding and abetting federal crimes Add the other crimes committed as a result of illegal aliens -- identity theft, counterfeiting driver's licenses, social security cards, and other identity documents -- and suddenly you're talking about government corruption in those cities," said former NYPD police detective and military intelligence officer Sid Franes.
"If you ask me, the Obama administration is attacking the wrong people. But I'm not surprised... liberal-left politicians always side with criminals, terrorists and other malefactors," said Det. Franes.
"Arizonians are understandably frustrated with illegal immigration and the federal government has a responsibility to comprehensively address those concerns," Holder said after filing the lawsuit in Phoenix this week. He added that “setting immigration policy and enforcing immigration laws is a national responsibility.”
Not surprisingly, Holder didn’t address the shameful ICE memo that reveals the federal government is in fact ignoring its responsibility when it comes to immigration enforcement. That means more states will probably follow Arizona officials' lead in creating their own measures and the feds will spend more tax dollars to fight them, according to Judicial Watch.
http://www.examiner.com/x-2684-Law-E...CE-enforcement
Old 07-14-2010, 04:43 AM

Default Merit

The Assistant Secretary of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has a valid point when he says he has limited resources and detaining everyone will break the bank. It will ! But that is precisely the Mexican plan. Dump it's surplus, impoverished on us. Flood us. Overwhelm our systems.

Unfortunately ICE and the administration don't seem to be concerned that our hospitals and clinics are going bankrupt. The Government is a dead beat that won't reimburse the hospitals for a Federal commitment - foreigners.

ICE doesn't seem to care that our schools are flooded with foreigners and the citizens are paying for it. Mexico actually only has mandatory education to the 6Th. grade. Above that level in Mexico the students pay. It's about like our system here up to 12Th grade then college is paid for by the student.

ICE is now squirming over the Arizona law because they think they see what is coming. Floods of illegal aliens picked up and sent for removal. But it won't happen. The illegals will clear out of Arizona and go to safe havens.

With any kind of luck other states will adopt versions of SB 1070 and in the coming years the illegals will pile up in the sanctuary cities and states.

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-14-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
The Assistant Secretary of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has a valid point when he says he has limited resources and detaining everyone will break the bank. It will ! But that is precisely the Mexican plan. Dump it's surplus, impoverished on us. Flood us. Overwhelm our systems.

Unfortunately ICE and the administration don't seem to be concerned that our hospitals and clinics are going bankrupt. The Government is a dead beat that won't reimburse the hospitals for a Federal commitment - foreigners.

ICE doesn't seem to care that our schools are flooded with foreigners and the citizens are paying for it. Mexico actually only has mandatory education to the 6Th. grade. Above that level in Mexico the students pay. It's about like our system here up to 12Th grade then college is paid for by the student.
Our government both state and federal do not care about our medical needs. They have their own and Invaders do not interfer with it.

They care nothing about our schools, again they are ultra rich snobs who send their kids to private schools.

They do not care and they do know that Mexicans have said how they will take over our schools, businesses and government. Art Torres told you about it years ago.

And what are our citizens doing about it all? Most of them are fighting each other. Smart?
It is such a shame when a person can remember when you could find a job in a couple of weeks, your money was safe in any bank you deposited in, everyone spoke English and I guess most of all no one lived on welfare.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:40 PM

The federal govt is MANDATED to protect the states from invasion

They refuse to do the job

Therefore its time for citizens to remove them from office and replace them with people who can and will get the job done.

Its bs to say that this country couldn't do it , they don't want to , its that simple
Old 07-14-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Therefore its time for citizens to remove them from office and replace them with people who can and will get the job done.
I am not convinced that any of those who will replace the present are any better. My own fear is that the 'kick all the bums out' is going to back fire.
McCain changes his tune so often he cannot stay in tune. How many times have you seen this happen? I have seen it too many times. I don't have an answer.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:18 PM

The trouble is they never kick enough of them out to make a difference

Most of the upper control is still in place

Those long time idiots like McCain , Reid , Piglosi, Shummer , Fienstein , Durbin , Kerry

They are not going anywhere

People keep bitching , and yet they keep electing these morons
Old 07-19-2010, 06:23 AM

Quote:
People keep bitching , and yet they keep electing these morons
I have been saying those same words for years.
Seems that only the 'good for nothings' run for public office. If one is any good he/she is smeared into oblivion. I am not looking foward to Nov but I will vote for someone.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:38 AM

It's the "two party system". End primary elections. Make it illegal for the government to ask what your party affiliation is for purposes of voter registration.

It will pull the plug on all this.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not convinced that any of those who will replace the present are any better. My own fear is that the 'kick all the bums out' is going to back fire.
McCain changes his tune so often he cannot stay in tune. How many times have you seen this happen? I have seen it too many times. I don't have an answer.
That's why any GOP RINO is not an alternative. The candidate must clearly state they do not support illegal immigration in any manner.

Mccain and Palin are both liars and political whores who have come out in support of illegals. We need a third party or a rare GOP patriot such as Ron Paul.

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hireamerican.org