Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-09-2010, 01:26 PM

Walter Moore Says: Arrest Nicky Now!
waltermooresays.blogspot.com
If you've got a big brain and a short attention span, you've come to the right place: essays, pictures and video from Walter Moore, an attorney and sometimes candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:08 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Here is the link I think Glory is attempting to pass on: http://waltermooresays.blogspot.com/...nicky-now.html

We had a nice little protest. Lots of traffic reading a lot of our messages. The icing on the cake will be if our story winds up on Fox 11 tonight. I'll upload film later (my wife has some crazy current notion about me taking her out, buying a meal, seeing a movie, etc.)
Old 10-09-2010, 05:52 PM

Well I finally got my phone connection fixed. But may not have my pc running, so I'm back to my laptop.

We had a total of 13 people come to the protest today. Fox 11 Los Angeles showed up and hung around for about a half hour waiting for people to show up, at the time the reporter was there, there were about 7 of us, he left and 6 more showed people showed up.

Thank you to all who attended, it was a beautiful day to be out there. I got a bit lost getting there so Rose and I were about a half hour late getting there.

Maybe after the elections people will find the time to hit the streets. Let's just hope the weather is as nice the next time.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:41 PM

Default Pics

Old 10-09-2010, 06:42 PM

Default Few More

Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 PM

Thanks for the pics. I am so glad you had more people than posted that they would be there. Also glad you had good weather.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:40 PM
"SZinWestLA"

VIDEO of all the merriment and festivities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNuFMyAUDEY
Old 10-10-2010, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Thanks for the pics. I am so glad you had more people than posted that they would be there. Also glad you had good weather.
Thanks to everybody that was able to come to the protest. We had a great turn out and a great time. Thank you Jeanfromfillmore, job well done. Walter Moore for LA Mayor was a surprise protester. A couple of people heard the SOS interview on KFI and made it a point to join us.

Please get out and " Rock the Vote" we can see November from our house!
Vote the BUMS out. We have to change the tide or we will all drown. It's up to You.

Looking forward to more grassroot protesting.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:40 AM

In my opinion, there is more to this story than meets the eye........
I have Nicki at the center but who brought her foward? Why did she stay with Meg if she was treated worse the the
dog? How did she get so far behind in wages? I will never believe that one.
Who is paying the immigration attorney that I understand she has.
What about the sister who 'loaned' her 'legal' docs to Nicki? How many others have used the sisters docs, could be the entire family.
And, yes I do believe Meg knew the full story.

Is this just dirty politcs as usual? I don't think so. So far I think it is teaching the Invaders that they have RIGHTS and they do not need to stay in the shadows.

There is more to this story and plan.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:47 AM

SZ! I loved your cheap sign. Just like the old days. Thanks to all of you for showing up.