Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-22-2009, 08:57 AM
SOS Associate

Default Anti-Lou Dobbs Groups Come To Sacramento

This Farmer's Market is right across from City hall, and I've parked the billboard there many times in the past

Quote:
Noon-hour visitors to Cesar Chavez Plaza were able to view more than just a farmer's market Wednesday.

They also witnessed about 20 activists and members of the media in a press conference announcing the "Stop Lou Dobbs" campaign created by the national Latino community group, www.presente.org.
http://www.sacramentopress.com/headl..._Dobbs_protest
Old 10-25-2009, 05:58 AM
"SZinWestLA"

There's a website I read mention of called www.bastadobbs.com . I took a look at it and the signatories are all the usual suspects. Essentially, a bunch of criminal sympathizers who want to silence opposition because they can't generate very good substantive arguments.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:00 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
There's a website I read mention of called www.bastadobbs.com . I took a look at it and the signatories are all the usual suspects. Essentially, a bunch of criminal sympathizers who want to silence opposition because they can't generate very good substantive arguments.
I say it's time to say "Basta" to idiotic propaganda pieces like that video! Are these people aware that Lou Dobbs is married to a Latina? Yeah, he's really out to get the Latinos. Another thing is that if they bothered to watch one of his shows they would probably find only about 5% of it devoted to illegal immigration.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-25-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:23 AM

Default It isn't Just Lou Dobbs That They Want To Silence

It isn't Just Lou Dobbs That They Want To Silence...it's everyone that doesn't share their point of view. That of course includes us.

We are witnessing thuggery combined with victimhood as a means of silencing rational thinkers for the purpose of redefining our society for the benefit of the dysfunctional few that can't cut it in the civilized world.

Most of these pathetic reconquista types are world class knuckle draggers
playing Marxist commando. When they achieve their ends they will be so sorry but much to stupid to do anything intelligent.... but violence...yes violence suits them well as a way of addressing anything. If they can't deal with it intelligently they will try to destroy it. And that is what they are trying to do with our nation.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:47 PM
"SZinWestLA"

They may have a genuine chance of succeeding in their efforts to pry him out of CNN.

I read an article yesterday describing how CNN primetime programs, across the board, are getting slaughtered in the ratings. Even Larry King ("Mr. CNN") is placing 3rd in his timeslot. Dobbs, like many other CNN types, is coming in 4th on a regular basis.

Apparently, there's some talk that he might move over to Fox's perennially weak financial channel.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
They may have a genuine chance of succeeding in their efforts to pry him out of CNN.

I read an article yesterday describing how CNN primetime programs, across the board, are getting slaughtered in the ratings. Even Larry King ("Mr. CNN") is placing 3rd in his timeslot. Dobbs, like many other CNN types, is coming in 4th on a regular basis.

Apparently, there's some talk that he might move over to Fox's perennially weak financial channel.
Well the more I've watched CNN the less I want to watch CNN. With the exception of Dobbs there isn't much there worth listening to. Dobbs moving to Fox would certainly please me.