Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-28-2012, 09:41 AM

Default Cal.State Mexican Insurgents Travel To AZ to Stand with brothers

Great story from Cal. State Northridge student newspaper tells how Mexicans educated at California college at expense of American tax payers are traveling to Arizona to stand with their Mexican brothers in that state against efforts of Arizona to stop their Mexican/Hispanic Supremacist "ethinic studies" which teach the moral supremacy of "historically oppressed " Hispanics over morally inferior dirty rotten racist white people who oppressed them.

Well, the battle lines are drawing. Go to this link, read this story ans see what your American tax dollars are financing. The leading player quoted is Rudy Acuna...a well known Mexican supremacist.

Even since college in the 1960's, I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else. That's one of the reasons they invented "Chicano Studies," a discipline to give otherwise dysfunctional worthless people the chance to be college graduates. This is simply the latest example of this phenomenon.

http://sundial.csun.edu/2012/02/csun...dies-programs/

Last edited by Don; 02-28-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:43 AM

I saw a large group hanging around the parking lot of St. Mary's Hospital yesterday. They must be trying to get something across to their fellows.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:01 AM
"SZinWestLA"

I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else.

Don, you're a beautiful person on the inside.

Actually, Mexicans organize my schedule five days a week. Where I go, who I represent, and who I see is entirely orchestrated by an entirely Latino staff, mostly Mexican-Americans. These folks are faultlessly polite, deal with crazy calls from panicky immigrant families, and endure the occasional temper flare ups from of a bunch of mouthy Jewish and Mormon lawyers. Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.

Your above assertion is really overbroad. Take the bigotry down a couple notches. Many people legally here from Mexico provide lots of valuable labor and sure don't have a hard time keeping things organized.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 03-02-2012 at 05:05 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:35 AM

Don, That sounds like a good event for you to counter protest.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:27 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Great story from Cal. State Northridge student newspaper tells how Mexicans educated at California college at expense of American tax payers are traveling to Arizona to stand with their Mexican brothers in that state against efforts of Arizona to stop their Mexican/Hispanic Supremacist "ethinic studies" which teach the moral supremacy of "historically oppressed " Hispanics over morally inferior dirty rotten racist white people who oppressed them.

Well, the battle lines are drawing. Go to this link, read this story ans see what your American tax dollars are financing. The leading player quoted is Rudy Acuna...a well known Mexican supremacist.

Even since college in the 1960's, I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else. That's one of the reasons they invented "Chicano Studies," a discipline to give otherwise dysfunctional worthless people the chance to be college graduates. This is simply the latest example of this phenomenon.

http://sundial.csun.edu/2012/02/csun...dies-programs/
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I noticed that Mexicans are very good at organizing protests, riots and walkouts, but not much else.

Actually, Mexicans organize my schedule five days a week. Where I go, who I represent, and who I see is entirely orchestrated by an entirely Latino staff, mostly Mexican-Americans. These folks are faultlessly polite, deal with crazy calls from panicky immigrant families, and endure the occasional temper flare ups from of a bunch of mouthy Jewish and Mormon lawyers. Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.

Your above assertion is really overbroad. Take the bigotry down a couple notches. Many people legally here from Mexico provide lots of valuable labor and sure don't have a hard time keeping things organized.
In his defense, I think the mexicans he was referring to were the anchor baby, illegal alien, illegal supporter, taking-back-our-land type of mexican. It's one of those insider adjectives when you're within the group.

Quote:
Basically, if these folks didn't show up each day and deal with all the grunt work orchestration/support, my job would not exist.
Oh please now...Next you'll be saying they're doing the work Americans won't do. Americans may hate lawyers, but like any other thankless, self-centered, egotistic employer, they'll be happy to spit in your coffee and talk shit behind your back for a paycheck
Old 03-02-2012, 10:18 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
In his defense, I think the mexicans he was referring to were the anchor baby, illegal alien, illegal supporter, taking-back-our-land type of mexican. It's one of those insider adjectives when you're within the group.

To make that defense, you would have to be almost entirely oblivious to things he has repeatedly written and said ... which I know you're not.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The leading player quoted is Rudy Acuna...a well known Mexican supremacist.
Rodolfo Acuna is a pretend Mexican brown American supremacist - a card carrying member of that Aztlan you help promote. His parents were Mexican, from Sonora and Jalisco.

Acuna was born in something like 1932 in California and grew up in East LA. The family's American experience dates from the 1870's or so beginning in Tuscon.

His life experience would not be accepted in Mexico as Mexican, and might be described in Octavio Paz' 1958 book Labyrinth of solitude as "not wanting" (in the true Mexican cultural sense the American born can never be "Mexican" whether desiring to or not) to be Mexican, as well not wanting to be American, but even knowing it to be dangerous antagonizes the majority culture.

Acuna is and old school, old time AMERICAN Chicano drenched in the past, a centuries old, never ending problem in Mexico which prevents a Mexican future - perhaps he inherited the tendency.

Acuna is an American racist, not a Mexican racist. I knew a Korean War vet who grew up in East LA - even though his father was from Jalisco, the "Spanish" he learned in East LA wasn't Mexican enough to effectively communicate with Mexican nationals. Acuna may have made extra effort in that regard.

The man is something over 80 years old, and indications may be that senility is creeping up on him.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-03-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
To make that defense, you would have to be almost entirely oblivious to things he has repeatedly written and said ... which I know you're not.
OK, so he'll still be using my definition whether he likes it or not.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

... Many people legally here from Mexico provide lots of valuable labor and sure don't have a hard time keeping things organized.
That's true, but mostly they organize to create labor and services for other immigrants and most of those other immigrants either are themselves illegal immigrants or contribute somewhere to illegal immigration. The single most important contribution to the presence of illegal immigrants everywhere is legal immigrants. Especially from South and Central America here in the US.

So, what is your job and why do you need legal immigrants from Mexico for its very existence?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post

That's true, but mostly they organize to create labor and services for other immigrants and most of those other immigrants either are themselves illegal immigrants or contribute somewhere to illegal immigration. The single most important contribution to the presence of illegal immigrants everywhere is legal immigrants. Especially from South and Central America here in the US.

So, what is your job and why do you need legal immigrants from Mexico for its very existence?
The gentleman is an attorney, and I believe the employees he speaks of are probably very aware of his beliefs concerning illegal immigration.

The confusion is in the use of the word "Mexican" in a racial sense rather than the more correct meaning of national identity.

As I understood him, most of firm's employees are natural born American citizens whose families may have been here for a century or more, or not. The legal immigrant(s) I assume is/are well qualified for the job and has a skill necessary to the employer.

It is illegal to discriminate against anyone concerning race or national origin. Any employer so blatant to do so will swiftly appear in court.

Being a legal immigrant means all the hoops have been jumped through, a respect for American immigration law. Just because someone has legally immigrated or even grown up among illegals does not indicate that person is sympathetic to the illegal cause.

One legal immigrant from Guadalajara was an active member of Save our State, went to many events.

Lupe Moreno - American by virtue of the 14th amendment as most of us are - has an an anti illegal crusade of her own, and has been a guest at Save our State http://articles.latimes.com/2005/aug...l/me-latinos14.

Then there's American citizen Ray Herrera, whose occupation was destroyed by illegal labor http://unitedstates.fm/ray.htm.

Things aren't so black and white, twoller.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-04-2012 at 06:12 AM.